Page 265 of 608 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6078

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 265

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yep, I agree on the idea of the restriction, and proud that we made it through, pretty sure that I would not have made it had I also had to restrict it to 1,000 calories though.

The treadmill is awesome! And I love Mama Mia, man I missed that movie! The treadmill has a gadget in which I can program it to follow an actual route from a map! DS is going to mess with that this weekend. Today I just did my 30 minutes with an incline. Not fast, I will have to work back up to my old speed, but it felt great. My fitbit was charging so no steps got added.

p.s. no difference on the jeans, they felt the same.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    interesting about the jeans... Just keep LCHF and weigh in March and see where you are from there. I am crossing my fingers I lose more when I weigh in March 1st.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I am pretty sure that I am going to end up buying one of those little devices to check my blood for ketones. Probably not until after I do my weigh in though. It is possible I am losing somewhere the jeans didn't take note of, after all I managed to pack quite a few on without noticing. I am not worried. The thing is I know this will work and that I can sustain it, just for some reason the bod seems to be getting bogged down in the details

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    LOVE Mamma Mia! That would be such a great movie to do the treadmill by.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Yup, perfect! My DH looks a bit like Pierce Brosnan, I think, sings about as well too I of course look nothing like Meryl Streep though, but I think I sound as good as her when I am singing along while I walk.

I forgot to finish the info on my sleep. I cannot get over the stats on it! I slept 7:28 of the 7:45 I was in bed, that is a 97% efficiency, I woke up 2 times, the first time after I had been asleep for 6hours and 12 minutes, straight! Then I only had an hour and a half left in bed, and I woke up once briefly in the middle of that. But OMG, 6 hours and 12 minutes straight. don't have a clue the last time that happened!

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Hi Demuralist congratulations on a good nights sleep. May I ask how you are measuring it?

I have a fitbit, it measures it and syncs with my computer in the morning. It is probably not as accurate or as precise as the GoWearFit that Pebbles wears, but it is enough information for me. It is also a pedometer.

Last night's sleep was not quite as good as the night before, but still so much better than it had been just a couple of months ago, so I am very happy. If I could just stuff a sock in DH's nose I suspect it would be even better! In bed 8:15, slept for 7:20, 91% efficiency, I again had one long stretch, it lasted 4 hours.

Food is feeling much better than the restrictive super high fat of the beginning of the week! I went over a bit on protein last night, I poached 2 eggs in a ground beef/salsa concoction I was stewing for the boys and I could not resist putting a bit of the beef on top of the eggs and asparagus. Man it was yummy!

Stats:
    Calories 1565 (1660)
    Carbs 25g/6% (25g)
    Net Carbs 10g (13g)
    Fat 133g/74% (140g)
    Protein 79g/20% (75g)

Ok, well now that I look at it I wasn't that far over

the treadmill is amazing, DS loaded up some kind of software so I can make a workout by plotting it on a map and it will adjust the elevation to the actual walk. So I plotted a walk to work, now I will just have to have him show me how to use it this weekend! For now, I will just walk and adjust the elevation on my own. It is really nice. and lovin Mama Mia, gets me singing those songs all day long.

Well, rats, just when I think TOM will pass me by, it shows up.

I am achy all over, not sure if it is from TOM or from changing the light fixtures in my living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. There are 10 fixtures, I changed them so they are now LEDs. The light is amazing! Makes the spaces so much more cheerful! But each one took 3 trips up and down the ladder. the ladder of course had to be brought up stairs and then taken back down, and all the tools are downstairs as well, so that took several trips up and down the stairs. Since the achiness is centered in my legs and butt, thinking it is the ladder.

the part of Mama Mia I watched today is the one with "Dancing Queen" this song makes me cry. I think of all the times that I had that this song applies to, and I miss being that girl. Hope my kids have as much fun as I did.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    So happy for you about the treadmill. I need to mo v e my butt around town again. Need some advice in my journal sista!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.