Page 252 of 607 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 6063

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 252

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Good Job stopping yourself. You could have eaten the whole thing. Get some tea and do something special for yourself.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Today is a new day, yesterday is a day not to be dwelt on. I went 6 days perfectly on plan. My goal for February is to go from today until my weigh in on March 3rd following the plan, no sugar, no grains. I can do it. I consider January my practice run. I now know one of the triggers is sugar, will avoid at all costs!

To reiterate my goals...
    Calories <1700
    Carbs <30g
    Net Carbs <15g
    Fat ~140g
    Protein <75g

As to movement...
    10,000 steps a day the second I get my new treadmill.
    Tabata at least 1x a week (for now)
    at work, set a timer on my computer to get up and walk around the building at least once an hour.

Thanks for your support, guys, I really appreciate it.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    You can do this. Love the setting the time at work to get up and walk. *making a note to do this myself*
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I need to do the same thing - when I'm home and at the computer. If nothing else, I need to walk in place while I'm on the seemingly endless conference calls!

You've got this. You had a great month of January and February will be even better yet!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hope your day is going well!

Very quiet. We had a lunch meeting with church youth parents. I went to the meeting and skipped lunch. Just doing some reading and laundry catch up. Food is totally back on track and yesterday is a distant memory. So all is very well.

DH is running spyware on my computer so i am forced to do catch up on my phone so my answers will be brief and possibly filled with typos
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Ugh. You guys know when I'm typing on my phone - my answers are VERY short and I don't type at all in my own journal

YEAH, back on my own computer, I don't know how people do email on their phones.

Yesterday went well. We do the superbowl at home so no crazy eats here, we just eat dinner at halftime. I finished the book I was reading and the laundry. Today is my errand day, groceries and mail and the bank that kind of stuff, then rifle practice, then tabata on the way in. Dinner and bed. I am going to work on DD's quilt one day a week, it kills my back. I am also rethinking the duvet vs. the quilt idea. Plenty of time to decide!

So sleep last night was great, in bed 8:15, slept 7:39, with a 94% efficiency! With 2 very long stretches.

STATS:
    Calories 1558 (1700)
    Carbs 30g (30g)
    Net Carbs 19g (15g)
    Fat 137g (140g)
    Protein 72g (75g)

When I am at Costco today I am going to see what they sell the devices for checking the blood ketones for and the price of the ketone sticks for it. I am thinking that it would be worth a few bucks to know what levels of carbs and fat get me to ketosis instead of spending months experimenting with the numbers. The NovaMax Plus allows for alternate locations for the lancet stick. So I am looking at that one.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Great job keeping inline with your macros. Superbowl?? Umm yeah, forgot about that. Who won? LOL who was playing?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I am in a house of boys now, football is on a lot! Baltimore Reavens vs. San Fran 49ers. Ravens won (that is who I was cheering for, the QB is cuter)