Page 251 of 609 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 6087

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 251

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow. The quilt sounds like a lot of work.

Went and checked my macros for the last week (my 7 whole clean eating days). Fat about 80%. It's hard for me to be there but makes me feel good. I hope the scale continues to reflect my hard work

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    It is a ridiculous amount of work. At least 5xs as much as i anticipated.

I haven't checked my averages but I will guess my fat is about 79%. I feel sure that you will very soon start releasing fat.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

So last week's average was 77% fat/17% protein/6% carbs. And actually that is the pretty much the same it has been the whole time I have been doing this (even with the days I went off track). So it just goes to show that over time, a day here or there doesn't have a huge effect. Now if I could just get that attitude regarding my weight and just have it show as a point on a graph that is showing a downward movement, I would be interested in seeing that!

So it snowed again last night, very pretty! DS is at camp and supposed to come back today, if they can get out. It is warming up though and the roads look to be clearing here. It is also DS's 18th birthday. My kids' birthdays make me very nostalgic.

I went a little over on food yesterday. All foods that are "allowed" just tipped over the macros a bit, but not badly.

STATS:
    Calories 1735 (1700)
    Carbs 27g (30g)
    Net Carbs 14g (15g)
    Fat 152g (140g)
    Protein 77g (75g)

Sleep, is still doing well...in bed 8:55, slept 8:19, efficiency 95% !

Today, it appears as though I am going with DH to a college basketball game, unless there is freezing rain at start time or is expected at the finish of the game.

Think you are doing great in terms of the food!!! The sleep news is awesome. If you aren't losing weight, then it might be just a minor tweak. Bet the steps will help once the treadmill arrives.

I like college sports, especially bball. Have fun!

college sports are way better than pro!

yes, I think it will be a minor tweak. And what I will do is just do a tweak, then not get on the scale again for at least another 6weeks to allow that to take effect. No more daily tweaking for me.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on your eating and keeping within the macros. I think the big pay-off is the better sleeping! Hooray! When is your weigh day again?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

March 4th, or whatever that Sunday is.

So today's good news...I cleaned all of my bathrooms, We have 3 and 1/2, ceiling to floor! Wiped down the walls and ceiling with a vacuum, did the mirrors and toilets and tubs and showers, baseboards and floors on my hands and knees. They look fantastic, wow this energy kick is so nice.

Today's bad news...DS brought the rest of his cake home from camp, I went to move the container and realized someone had put their fingers into the icing. No big deal, I was hoping he wouldn't bring it home anyway, so I decided to toss it. There was just a little bit left (they had it today for dessert after breakfast). Anyhoo...when I opened the container to dump it, I accidentally (?) stuck my finger into the icing and of course licked it. Then like the incredible addict that I am I stuck my finger way in there and came away with a good 1/4C of icing, which I promptly gulped. Then right as I was going back in, I caught myself and flipped it into the trash, smooshed the container down on it, and pulled the bag out and took it out to the trash. So a good 1/3 of a cup of whipped cream icing, and a start over. It is 7 days clean.

Tomorrow will start day 1. Rats, it wasn't even that good, and sat kinda icky on the belly.

That's a bummer, Chris. Guess we just have to look at these things as learning experiences.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    oh bummer but look at how you stopped yourself! Not only did you STOP yourself, you smooshed the box and took the trash OUT. You made it unappetizing and unappealing AND unavailable. The bonus is now you see, it was not even that good. Next time perhaps you will remember its not so hot and avoid it all together.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I am thinking next time I throw away the whole container, no opening it to try to fit it into the kitchen trash, just take it outside straight away. Yep, definitely a learning experience. No biggie, I move on!