Page 250 of 644 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 6431

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 250

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks! I can't even think the letters PMA without thinking of cheerleading camps that I went to and then never tried out! I wanted to sit in the stands and socialize, but I enjoyed the week long camps.

I am working my way towards that Paula, but when I did induction I felt so crappy I didn't want to chance it, so I am taking the slow measured approach. I am getting closer though. The higher fat would likely make a difference, but literally nothing worked when I did it the first time, so going slow is hopefully gonna do it.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I need to look at those macros like Paula suggested. I may need to keep the carbs at 20 or less and up the fat. I am still searching for that sweet spot.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Karin, forgot to mention in your journal that I found a pinning board like pinterest except for paleo recipes. Have to watch cause it isn't low carb, but I think they generally don't use dairy, so it could be interesting....Pin That Paleo

ok, so I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I look cute today My hair is just the right amount of mussed and done, my face looks clearer and thinner, my eyes look bright and sparkley...cute, I feel good (taking a break from cutting up the t-shirts)

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    . Your post brightens my day.

heehee, thanks, and yours brightens mine! I was kind of embarrassed to put it, but I caught myself thinking it every time I saw my reflection. It actually kept catching me off guard. Not that I don't think highly of how attractive my face is, but well, lately I have sort of been put off by the "puffiness" of it, and less than impressed. Today, it is starting to look more like what I look like in my head.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I think those observations are important Chris. I love it!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    ok, so I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I look cute today My hair is just the right amount of mussed and done, my face looks clearer and thinner, my eyes look bright and sparkley...cute, I feel good (taking a break from cutting up the t-shirts)
    Phew! Glad I'm not the only one who stops in front of the mirror and tells herself how good she looks. I thought I was getting a little vain.

ok, yeah, really, thanks guys, I was a little worried about the vanity part of it all.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I got all of the logo's and sayings and what not cut out of the t-shirts. My arthritic thumb has had enough. Tomorrow I will cut them to width (I will make a strip that is 15", two 14", and one of about 5"). After that I position them to balance the colors and cut them to length. Each strip need to be 84" long. then I will sew the strips together. then sew them onto a sheet, then I will machine quilt it in a random pattern. This I will sew onto a lightweight blanket to look like a giant pillow case, with ties in the inside bottom corners to hold the comforter in, and ties across the top to hold it closed. then I will be done. Hoping to at least get the strips done this weekend if not getting them sewn together.

I can't believe I talked myself into this, and I will still have to make one for DS!