Page 247 of 665 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 6645

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 247

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Excellent...waiting.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    grrrr, sad news. the guys brought the box into the basement and started to take the stuff out to put it together and the casing on the treadmill was cracked. So they boxed it back up and are returning it. And I have to re-order it, which I am hesitant to do until the credit shows up on my card. So sh*t, likely another 2 weeks before I get the treadmill. I am....disappointed

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    GRRRR... so frustrating!! Sorry!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

odd, but instead of getting over it I am getting sadder and sadder by the minute. I didn't realize how much I had pinned on getting the treadmill. It is a huge reason why I have not really been horribly worried that I don't seem to be dropping the fat like a hot potato, cause I knew when the treadmill came and I got on my 30minute a day routine that at the very least my butt and legs would be getting smaller. very depressing

geostump is offline Senior Member
    As my husband would say, Super sad panda face.
    Georgette

very sad panda face!

Well the girl I talked to from Costco was very sympathetic and said although she didn't know if it would make a difference she was putting a note on the exchange receipt that since I had already waited 3 weeks for the treadmill it would be nice if they would expedite the process. She tried. That helps.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    So sorry Chris.

thanks. Luckily, and oddly, it is not making me want to give up or pork out or anything, just sad.

haha, a bright spot to my day...DH took the wrong container to work for lunch, so I am eating the last of the shrimp for dinner. The boys are having chicken with orange sauce.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So, no pity binge for me. I ate my salad with the shrimp on it, then went to a class that is being taught by one of my favorite people. Saw some of my other favorite people. Had a great time. Came home in time to get ready for bed, and off to sleep.

I have decided to do a small tweak to my goals. I am going to allow myself up to 75g of protein instead of only 70g, this is up to 25g at each meal. But in order to allow that I am going to cut my carbs down to 30g instead of 35g. I do not actually feel like I am in NK, and so I am hoping this will push me in. If it starts to interfere with my sleep patterns I will switch it back, but I doubt this.

So STATS:
    Calories 1645
    Carbs 24g (30g)
    Net Carbs 12g (20g)
    Fat 143g (140g)
    Protein 78g (75g)

Sleep last night...I was in bed for 8:05, slept for7:12 which is an efficiency of 91%. Pretty good, except I had 5 sleep disturbances, so there were no nice long stretches of sleep. I think getting a solid 3 hours at least once in the night makes a huge difference in how I feel the next day. So I will be watching that. Hopefully once I start getting my 10,000 steps again that will take care of it.