Page 243 of 622 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 6220

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 243

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    How cool is that, Karin? Love it!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    yeah on the pizza. However, the pizza hut in my small town has gotten used to making me a crustless pizza. Its YUM and full of fat! He also got me the stats so I could record it in my journal!
    How does one even make a crustless pizza? Is the cheese on the bottom or something?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    In a pan, sauce on the bottom and then everything on that as normal. It really IS good! When I have them make a large to go, they divide it between 2 aluminum containers. You can not eat it like regular pizza but who cares.. it tastes like regular pizza! I have dont it for supremes too.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    In a pan, sauce on the bottom and then everything on that as normal. It really IS good! When I have them make a large to go, they divide it between 2 aluminum containers. You can not eat it like regular pizza but who cares.. it tastes like regular pizza! I have dont it for supremes too.
    Ah, aluminum containers. Makes sense. All I could picture was sauce and cheese all stuck to a pizza box. note to self...more coffee.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    That is so cool that they will do that for you. Did they think you were crazy the first time?

well.. the waitress repeated (many times she could not wrap her head around it), then she went back to put the order in and talk to the cook, the cook came out totally baffled. NOW, they see me walk in, they know. LOL
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I am sort of proud of myself for the pizza because it is from a place I like, they actually get the crust right.

I saw a "recipe" for pizza where the woman sauteed the stuff she wanted on it (meats and veggies and such) in some butter/coconut oil mix. Then put non-sitck foil (I love this stuff) on a cookie sheet. Spread out some sauce, laid the saute on top, covered it with cheese and baked it. If I ever get a craving that is what I will do.

I am really impressed with all of us staying the course so well. We are gonna be a group of skinny b!tches come summer.

oh yeah!!! skinny B is my goal! LOL Well, I will never be skinny.. always curvy but I get what you are saying.
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    yeah, me neither, but not really interested in being skinny anyway. I am very "Nigella Lawson/rubenesque" at about 160, and it looks good.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I don't want to be skinny - I want to by CURVY, but without so much fat I don't even think I'd mind pleasantly plump - a little padding, depending upon where it ended up Of course, I don't know how many curves I really do have. I've never been thinner than a size 12 and I had a much different body comp then than I do now (I got there by strict WW and jogging 6 days per week. So, my legs were skinny, but I had a belly.). I like this body comp better - I think there are curves attached (not an hour glass, which I would love, but at least something).