Page 241 of 651 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 6507

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 241

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Paula- I have been going by what MFP says but even so I went back and looked at my totals for yesterday and my calories were 1345 (just 5 off MFP). For my goals my calorie total is 1788 and I am not hitting that. I seem to be coming in around 1300 on average UNINTENTIONALLY.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    If you are getting your macros right and are not hungry, then 1300 sounds good and it gives you wiggle room for rougher days. I would go up in cals if you find you don't lose anything. Sounds counter intuitive, but your body might think it is starving.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Paula.. this is what I have been thinking. I am watchful and know if I am not losing at @1300, the fat need to increase. It does sound strange LOL
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    what a wonderful reality...I must add fat to my diet so that I can release the excess fat from my body!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    what a wonderful reality...i must add fat to my diet so that i can release the excess fat from my body!
    ^this!^
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

hahaha, and it only took 40years to figure it out

LOL!! Who knew??
    Karin

So had to have something salty and crunchy last night. Got a large handful of pistachios. This was after I had eaten and gotten my macros all nice and tidy. So I went over. I gotta go shopping and get some pork rinds.

Sleep was good last night, but I think I need a little bit longer in bed. I am still needing an alarm clock to get up. I was in bed for 8 hours and 5 minutes, had a hot flash at around 3 and wiggled around for a while and ended up with 7 hours and 21 minutes of actual sleep, which is a 92% efficiency. I also had 2 nice long sleeps on either side of the 3am sweat fest, which is also great. I just really want to get to the point where I wake up without the alarm, as that will tell me I slept enough.

Today is the big day at work, we have over 90 people coming for dessert and to view the exhibit. It got done, barely, and hopefully the cleaning crew will come in early today and clean up the mess I made doing all that cutting, so the place looks pretty. Once the photos and explanation are online I will post a link so you all can check it out. We are proud of it, if a little disappointed that the time crunch forced us to abandon our most creative display ideas.

So the STATS:
    Calories 1838 (1700)
    Carbs 42g/8% (35g)
    Net Carbs 24g/5% (20g)
    Fat 159g/75% (140g)
    Protein 80g/17% (70g)

So my percentages stayed in line, but I cannot say for sure that I am in NK. There are subtle signs, but nothing definite. I don't feel any smaller. Well, actually I think I am getting smaller in my hips and thighs, but not my waist. This is weird for me because I always lose in the waist first, and right now I sort of feel like I have a bit of a fluffy belly (more than usual). At any rate I plod along. Wish I knew someone who had a meter with sticks so I could do the blood test. I would like to do a test, but don't want to have to pay for the whole shabang. Although I guess I could do the test once a week to make sure I am staying in NK.

the sticks for NK are EXPENSIVE! I looked into it and at this time, its too rich for my blood! LOL

I am "feeling" a little smaller I suppose. I should have measured!

You are really not that much over and your percentages are in line. I would say it looks fine. I was over too.

Sorry about the sweat fest! I am not having those but my sleep is crap as the asthma flared up so I feel for you and am tired this morning. I have GOT to charge my fitbit so I can monitor sleep better!
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Measure now, you can put them in MFP and at least be able to go from here. You will be sorry when you reach your goal that you didin't do it!

Yeah I don't feel too bad about yesterday, except that I stood at the pantry with my handful and ate it there. I really want to stop that sort of behavior. I need to sit down and eat. No lurking in the pantry.