Page 238 of 622 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 6220

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 238

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Oh that is some great sleep! I am sleeping great as well except for a certain husband who gets home from work and wakes me up at 1:30 am for some snuggling time. Not really complaining...

I find it easier to get back on track on this plan.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    When I look at my sleep chart, I can see when Dh comes to bed, he knows better than to wake me up for anything though, sleep is sacred. I do miss snuggling though now that I get to bed on time, he comes in hours later, so we will need to work on an alternative.

It is way easier to get on track with this plan, I agree. I also am finding it easier to get my carbs down now without having to rely on doing Net carbs. My goal now is to do the 35g of carbs by straight counting and to get 20g Net. And I am going to work hard to do at least one month straight of the 35g. Which technically means I just started a couple of days ago. Oh well, it is all a learning experience.

Paula, thanks so much for starting the EMF thread, it seems to be very successful, and is a great place for support.

I'm thrilled at how well it is going. I really love the spill over to MFP as well. Makes me excited about tracking.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I agree..we have a great group I think.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yes, I admit I was a little worried that one of the more zealous anti-fatters would show up and mess things up. and I also like seeing what everyone else is eating, I think it wil really help in the long run. this is like doing a WW type support group, only better. I really think that it will make a difference in our success.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I agree Chris. I was also worried we would get a carb crazy person posting and criticizing.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I promise to play nice. Honestly, I am glad this plan shows promise for the four of you. I have been struggling with you and cheering for you.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

honeybuns, we are so happy to have you in our group! Have you managed to start tracking yet?

So yesterday, I pre-tracked my dinner and was all happy that my stats were well within range, and even a bit low, so I made a little fat bomb with some cream cheese and cocoa powder and stevia as a treat after dinner. So this morning I am looking it over and I realize that my small burger did not get added somehow. So when I added that I was over in protein and fat! Rats, gotta wear my glasses when using the computer. Oh well, it is not horrible and my carbs and net carbs are still under so all is good.

My treadmill has been shipped, probably arrive the end of this week or the beginning of next some time. So excited.

Treadmill!!! Now you know your husband is going to be watching to make sure you are using it. Try not to kill him when he gets annoying about it. My husband is always in my exercise business. I always bite my tongue to avoid saying something back. He hasn't consistently exercised in years.

Unfortunately, he has exercised for at least 4 days a week every week since I have known him. He is smart enough not to say anything, but yes he will be paying attention.

I forgot to mention my sleep, which was fantastic last night! 7:59 with a 92% efficiency!

OH and my STATS:
    Calories = 1639 (1700)
    Carbs 31g/7% (35g)
    Net Carbs 24g/6%
    Fat 141g/75% (140g)
    Protein 80g/18% (70g)

So they are not as bad as I thought because while I forgot to add the burger, I didn't eat the cheese I had planned to at lunch. I gotta pay attention to what I pre-track a little closer. I think it is the first time I have made this error though.