Page 233 of 547 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5465

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 233

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sleep last night was 94% efficiency! it has been getting better and better. It started at just over 50% efficiency, jumped to the 80's this past month and last night hit 94%, first time in the 90's since I have been measuring it!

STATS:
    Calories 1607 (1700)
    Carbs 34g 8% (35g)
    Fat 141g 76% (140g)
    Protien 68g 16% (70g)

That is about as spot on as it can get!

I have been feeling puffy in the mornings but it goes away by the time I leave for work. I drink quite a bit of fluids but will up it and see if that helps any. It is weird because this WOE is supposed to let loose of water weight I thought. Anyway, I generally feel very good, even though I don't think I am losing fat or getting smaller right now.

I think enough time has passed that I will let my DH know I am going to order the treadmill today. Just for physical and mental health I need to be hitting 10,000 steps and I am only averaging 6,500.

The memory of the bad dream lingered, and I still remember the worst part today. gotta let go it was only a dream.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    great job on the macros yesterday! Yeah on getting the treadmill.. how soon do you suppose you will be strolling on your new tool?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    So happy about the sleep improvement. Bad dreams suck, however.

It supposedly takes 2 to 3 weeks to get it probably the longer time since everyone and their brother makes a "I am going to exercise" New Year's resolution.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

Well, sleep can't be great every night, right? Oh well, Dh is going out of town today, that should help.

Eating is going very well. I even had a different lunch yesterday, of course I then had lunch for dinner, but still, the macros and calories all stayed pretty close.

Even though I woke up last night to make a trip to the potty, I still feel a bit puffy today. I am going to keep pushing those fluids and hope it works itself out.

STATS:
    Calories 1689 (1700)
    Carbs 34g/8% (35g/5%)
    Fat 145g/76% (140g/75%)
    Protein 70g/16% (70g/20%)

We are so busy at work, we have an exhibit room that we are doing a display of the artifacts we have relating to the Emancipation Proclamation and it has to be done by next Thursday (visitors coming to view it) and it is not even close. Will be working this weekend. We also have a mailing that has to go out this week. total chaos in house right now!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Chris do you work at a museum? Sounds neat.

I too would sleep much better without a husband. lol

I work for the Historical Archive of a church denomination. Half of our building is stacks of papers and things, and the other half is offices and conference rooms and a room we call the exhibit hall. This exhibit is about how the church reacted to slavery and the proclamation. Usually I do all the non-historical stuff, so the receptionist, clerk, facilities management, etc. But it is a very small shop so duties often overlap. The people I work with are fantastic, the building is beautiful, the pay is decent, and the hours are great. I love it. I am a bit of a history buff too so its fun that way.

Many reasons why the hubby negatively effects sleep. A break is nice!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hooray for the sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job on the macros several days in a row. Now, you guys just need to pass me your great vibes so I can keep going and make forward progress

So I just checked MFP and since the 12th I have been clean and within (or very close to) my ranges, 5 days on track! No cheating (unless I have forgotten something-which I am prone to). Which means it took about 4 days for me to get up to speed. Now I think the things that help keep me on track...very simple meals which I repeat a lot with only minor alterations.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    yeah!! You know this "program" is not really hard.. its the protein that tend to be the stinker. We will get this though!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.