Page 233 of 650 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 6499

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 233

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    great job on the macros yesterday! Yeah on getting the treadmill.. how soon do you suppose you will be strolling on your new tool?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So happy about the sleep improvement. Bad dreams suck, however.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    It supposedly takes 2 to 3 weeks to get it probably the longer time since everyone and their brother makes a "I am going to exercise" New Year's resolution.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Well, sleep can't be great every night, right? Oh well, Dh is going out of town today, that should help.

Eating is going very well. I even had a different lunch yesterday, of course I then had lunch for dinner, but still, the macros and calories all stayed pretty close.

Even though I woke up last night to make a trip to the potty, I still feel a bit puffy today. I am going to keep pushing those fluids and hope it works itself out.

STATS:
    Calories 1689 (1700)
    Carbs 34g/8% (35g/5%)
    Fat 145g/76% (140g/75%)
    Protein 70g/16% (70g/20%)

We are so busy at work, we have an exhibit room that we are doing a display of the artifacts we have relating to the Emancipation Proclamation and it has to be done by next Thursday (visitors coming to view it) and it is not even close. Will be working this weekend. We also have a mailing that has to go out this week. total chaos in house right now!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Chris do you work at a museum? Sounds neat.

I too would sleep much better without a husband. lol

I work for the Historical Archive of a church denomination. Half of our building is stacks of papers and things, and the other half is offices and conference rooms and a room we call the exhibit hall. This exhibit is about how the church reacted to slavery and the proclamation. Usually I do all the non-historical stuff, so the receptionist, clerk, facilities management, etc. But it is a very small shop so duties often overlap. The people I work with are fantastic, the building is beautiful, the pay is decent, and the hours are great. I love it. I am a bit of a history buff too so its fun that way.

Many reasons why the hubby negatively effects sleep. A break is nice!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hooray for the sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job on the macros several days in a row. Now, you guys just need to pass me your great vibes so I can keep going and make forward progress

So I just checked MFP and since the 12th I have been clean and within (or very close to) my ranges, 5 days on track! No cheating (unless I have forgotten something-which I am prone to). Which means it took about 4 days for me to get up to speed. Now I think the things that help keep me on track...very simple meals which I repeat a lot with only minor alterations.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    yeah!! You know this "program" is not really hard.. its the protein that tend to be the stinker. We will get this though!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Funny thing is that when I add an additional three eggs to my day, the lumpy bumpy fat goes away. Maybe I wasn't getting enough protein to begin with? (UGH. still need to learn how to track macros)
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.