Page 232 of 611 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 6103

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 232

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    yep, it is definitely just a guidance, I don't think the numbers can be precise actually and with rounding that pushes them even farther off.

have you set your goals? It gets easier because you do tend to eat the same things over and over so you can just go to your "recents" list. I would take the effort to make sure that you have the brand of whatever you are eating when you track. Also, I tend to eat the same breakfast and lunch most days. So I have those under my meals and add them from there.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

We had company yesterday for dinner, then went to see Brian Regan, great show he is hilarious.

I made dinner, she brought dessert. I made chimmichurri sirloin steaks (Trader Joes), with rice/veggies mix, with homemade bread, and a very nice salad. For appetizer I made the cream cheese mix with olives and put celery on the side. I had some of the celery/cream cheese, a huge bit of salad, and a piece of the steak. NO bread, or rice, or dessert. The bread took a little effort, but I don't care for rice, and she bought the desserts at Whole Foods and I had had them before so zero appeal. My lunch was weird because my avocados were still hard. In the end my stats are not perfect but still very close so I call it a win.

STATS:
    Calories 1654! (1700)
    Carbs 28g (35g) 6%
    Fat 145g (140g) 76%
    Protein 75g (70g) 18%

Today is a house keeping day:~(

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Sounds like a good day, yesterday!

Yep, better than I would have anticipated given I made the loaf of bread and there were sweets in the house. I had sort of resigned myself to eating at least one piece of the bread and a "taste" of dessert. But I guess I have made the bread often enough that it doesn't hold that "gotta eat some cause who knows when we can have it again" syndrome. And luckily she bought the desserts, would have been harder if she had made them.

Well, damn arthritic thumbs. I mixed up my morning drink, and had had a few sips out of it, then went to have another and tipped the glass (have to use a narrower glass now) and spilled maybe half of it? How do you track that? So I finished it and made myself a cup of tea with HWC. Just have to know that my macros will actually be lower than what I post and not try to make it up by eating and not posting!

And Rats, I just remembered I have to take DS to rifle practice this afternoon. This is getting to be a huge PITA. He is burnt out on it, I hate sitting there, but we are in it for the duration (till April) because of a variety of reasons. It is just a big time suck now. Luckily I have a knitting project I am working on.
    Last edited by demuralist; 01-14-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Hello fellow Tennessean! You are doing great with your macros! And congrats on the bread. When I get in the I WANT THIS, I always remind myself that it isn't the last piece of bread on the planet and this isn't my last chance to eat it and make myself wait 10 minutes. I can still decide to eat it, but I have to be mindful and make the choice. It helps me to not feel like a slave to my whims.

Keep it up, you are doing great!

thanks! encouragement is always appreciated! I have a mild headache this morning, and the desserts were calling. I did not answer! I decided to lay down for a few minutes and now am having a cup of bouillon. Odd that it helps so quickly and it is not the first thing I think of!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    wow..you have been busy and most important had successful food days. I plan to hit the goodwill and look for some clothes..crossing my fingers!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

So the good news is the desserts were never successful in their efforts to draw me in. In fact I stayed well under my carb goals.

The bad news, I was nibbley all day, I didn't track but feel certain that I went over in protein, probably in fat as well.

I got a lot done yesterday, housekeeping stuff, nothing fun though. I had the energy to do more, but not the desire. Had thought that I had to stop and take DS to rifle, but after school activities were canceled because of weather conditions. But not having planned for that I did not use the time wisely.

this morning I have already packed my lunch, had my green tea and am getting ready to make my breakfast drink and shower for work.

I had an awful dream last night. It was one of those continuing ones, where you wake up because you don't want it to go on, but then when you fall back asleep it just continues. Luckily I don't remember most of it, and hopefully what I do remember I will forget within the hour!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Man, you are doing SO good!

Sleep last night was 94% efficiency! it has been getting better and better. It started at just over 50% efficiency, jumped to the 80's this past month and last night hit 94%, first time in the 90's since I have been measuring it!

STATS:
    Calories 1607 (1700)
    Carbs 34g 8% (35g)
    Fat 141g 76% (140g)
    Protien 68g 16% (70g)

That is about as spot on as it can get!

I have been feeling puffy in the mornings but it goes away by the time I leave for work. I drink quite a bit of fluids but will up it and see if that helps any. It is weird because this WOE is supposed to let loose of water weight I thought. Anyway, I generally feel very good, even though I don't think I am losing fat or getting smaller right now.

I think enough time has passed that I will let my DH know I am going to order the treadmill today. Just for physical and mental health I need to be hitting 10,000 steps and I am only averaging 6,500.

The memory of the bad dream lingered, and I still remember the worst part today. gotta let go it was only a dream.