Page 229 of 666 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 6655

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 229

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    MFP is underestimating my food by almost 150 cals, but since I am watching the macros, it is ok. It could also be a flaw in the input of a food by users.

I have completely stopped the whey protein. My breakfast consists of 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon - 18g protein. I know that you don't like to eat solid in the am so cutting down on the scoop seems like a good, best of both worlds plan.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    for a while I was doing 2 eggs in the morning shake, but I started doing eggs at lunch cause it is easy to take (I make an egg salad with a whole avocado and a T of mayo) and I add an ounce and a half of cheese, filling -easy -yummy -portable -perfect. So I went back to the whey for breakfast. I could keep doing the eggs but I don't like the idea of getting all my protein from a single source, I think variety is the best option, especially since I tend to eat the same breakfast and same lunch every day. Today's breakfast has stayed with me very well too, no tummy growling and it has been 6 hours so far. I will stop and eat lunch in a few though as I am just starting to get hungry.

I've had the same B,L & D for the last 3 days and I'm not tired of it yet. Tomorrow will be a different dinner. I'm on a liverwurst and cream cheese kick for lunch right now.

I actually read somewhere (could be BS) that people who did that are more successful at weight loss. Of course I am sure there are studies that show the opposite is true. But it works well for me. I can't do liverwurst without potato chips on white bread no less!

So I got home from work and made a sort of fat bomb. No idea how to put those into MFP so I did the best I could. I did then actually just eat a small spinach salad for dinner. So I ended up with good stats and it felt good too.

STATS:
    Calories 1752
    Carbs 33 (goal 35) minus fiber 18 equals 15g
    Fat 163 (goal 140 so a tad high here)
    Protein 60 (upper end is 70 so very good here)

Talked to DH yesterday about the treadmill. He never wanted to have a treadmill or really any equipment in the house. He is a gym person. But he couldn't argue with free so we got one. Now he knows that I used it regularly (he saw it), and that the kids even used it he knows he can't really argue with having one, but he really doesn't want it. So when I told him that I am going to get one, and which one and why, you could tell by the look on his face he wasn't happen but what could he say? Nothing really. And that is exactly what he said...nothing. Smart hubby!

I am going to get the one from Costco. It is a pro-form and is $600 less than the one I was thinking of getting. Plus costco delivers it, sets it up, and removes the trash at no additional cost. The more expensive one was another $150 to deliver, plus more to set it up and haul the trash! So as soon as my Costco credit card comes in I am going to order it. So I should have it in my basement ready to go by the first of the month.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a good food day!! Hooray! Congrats on the new treadmill! Lets hope the card comes soon.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Yay, for the treadmill. Can't wait to hear all about it Great job yesterday!!!!

I have been checking the mail twice a day! I would just order it but I need the Am Ex to charge anything from Costco. They do an instant approval but the clerk who entered my info at the store put the wrong birth year so I had to do it over the phone and they have to mail it.

DUH. Dumb clerk. Don't they know how important exercise is?

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Costco has all that info in their computer already so if you have the account number you should be able to do it without the card. Just deal with customer service.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.