Page 225 of 652 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 6514

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 225

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Happy New Year!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys. Head home Saturday. It is very foggy here, but snowing at home (intermittently) so its all good!

Mostly fun. DD is giving me MAJOR (middle school type) attitude. She wanted to go back early. She called Dh to see if he would drive down instead of fly so she could take the car back. Said she would take DS with her if we were worried about her going alone. She wanted to pay me to get in the plane with DH to go home so she could take the car back early. Even tried to get someone to drive her to the greyhound bus station so she could catch a bus back. DH doesn't want her in the house alone (underage parties is his worry). Anyway, she has ranted, raved, and cussed at me, now she is just not talking to me and basically totally ignoring me. YEAH! The ignoring is easy to take, the 11 hour drive home and then 3 hour drive back to school may get unpleasant though.

Great to get to spend time with BFF though, so it is worth it.

I am excited to get to start this LCHF when I get back. I think on Monday I will go get my treadmill. Then still plan to do the Tabata once a week (for now).

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    'Tudes from kids are no fun!! I can empathize with you though. Enjoy your final days away I hope you find some sunshine before you depart!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Wishing you a safe, uneventful, journey home.
    -- Ruth

DH had to fly back today, weather issues, took DD with him, yeah! So just one 'tude on the ride home, and the one that is much easier to handle. Dh will be fine with her cause she isn't mad at him, since I am the one who made the arrangements for the vaca.

Well, it was supposed to be sunny today, it looks unlikely, and is supposed to rain the whole way home tomorrow. But, on the more good news front, DD got a ride back to school, so I don't have to deal with her attitude for the 3 hour drive on Sunday either.

My eating gets a little worse every day, but is still far better than in previous years. BFF and family are skinny minis and vaca is a food fest for them. If we are not eating, or cooking, we are talking about what we are going to cook or eat.It is food insanity!!!! they bring a huge cooler and bags full of food and still end up shopping every day. If I didnt love them so much it would piss me off. But no worries, tomorrow in the car all day, and Sunday on to the real LCHF. Hoping to go get the treadmill Monday.

Miss you guys!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Miss you too, Chris! Can't wait to hear about the treadmill
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Lets hear it for fewer 'tudes! We will be glad to have you back. Have a safe trip!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hope it was a safe trip. Looking forward to your input on the EMF thread.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Yeah, I am back! The trip was reasonably short, DS used his phone to find a route that ended up being quicker. He slept most of the way, and it appears that all attitudes are in the past now that we are home.

So I am on MyFitnessPal as well, but won't be doing the ticker since I am not reconciling with my scale. I will be tracking foods, I just don't see any other way to keep up with the macros. I want to be able to look back and repeat successful days.

I have not been drinking coffee, switched to matcha with cream, the coffee was too acidic first thing in the morning.

going to costco with Dh this morning, that should be an adventure. I want to go ahead and get a treadmill from them, but will have to write a check, as they only take AmEx and we don't have one. I am thinking I will get one so I can build credit on my own again, now that I am working a few more hours.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Do you have a debit card? Costco does take that.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.