Page 202 of 546 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5459

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 202

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yea, the market should be on the high end of the swing by the time you retire, and having your home paid for would be helpful for sure. We struggle with that because we know that we want to retire to Amelia Island, and it would be way cheaper to buy now, rent it out then renovate it when we are ready to move in, except for the property taxes for non-residents there are outrageous!

I will have the kid work on my facebook this weekend. It is weird cause I don't know what kind of "privacy" things I put in place but I still get other friend requests and way too many "invitations", so I am only managing to keep out the people I want to hear from and not weeding out the ones I don't want to hear from!

I can't get on pintrest from work, but I will follow you back when I get home. I keep a board on there for photos of "things I have done", I am thinking I am going to add a board for "food I eat" or "tracking my food" (I need to think of something clever) and put the photos of my meals there.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Ooh - now that's a great idea! I could upload my food (I think) from my phone to pinterest. Cool.
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I think a board with my photos of meals is a good idea. I will add that too.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

pintrest has a free app, wonder if I could load photos directly to the app? Off to research...

rats, forgot to photo my lunch, and it was pretty!

there is an app for pintrest.. its awesome!
    Karin

Ok, I loaded the app, and it looks like I can take the photo while in the app and it will add it to the board. I have not attached my phone to the computer yet, because my computer is old and slow, bypass it whenever I can.

DH found me an app last night. Yay! Now I can post while I'm traveling. I like taking pictures. It makes me think about what I eat, including snacks. It is easier to pinpoint areas for improvement, without stressing about "calories". It also keeps me honest because I have to "show" you guys (on Pinterest) what I'm eating for the day...good, bad, or ugly! [And, I LOVE seeing what you guys are eating...gives me ideas.] Chris, you plate so beautifully. Must be the artist in you
    -- Ruth

I need to see how you set up your board on pintrest. I was starting to do this and thought to myself.. everyone will see!! Moment of panic.. although, why should I care?
    Karin

Can you imagine what people are thinking when they see my ugly food pictures show up? They all do see, but hey, I don't know who they are, so I decided to not worry.
    -- Ruth