Page 195 of 640 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 6393

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 195

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hahaha...saw a mini dialogue from Psyche yesterday....Lassiter to Shawn: "what are you doing here?" Shawn responds: "collecting money for the Policeman's Ball" Lassiter says "we don't have any balls" Shawn "I got nuthin to say to that" I love that show.

My smoothie has been without whey, using egg whites and cottage cheese for the protein. Just because I wanted to see what happens if I limit my protein to about 30g per feeding, and I felt like I got other things from the egg white and cheese I might not get from the whey powder (real food vs. sort of processed one). I still don't seem interested in actual food for breakfast so smoothies are really nice for that. I also dropped the veggies from the smoothies, I like the flavor better now. I just eat the veggies with my lunch and dinner, which is a tad more work, but I like them so it isn't like I am forcing them down or anything.

TMI alert...speaking of balls...DH's erectile dysfunction seems to have been resolved?!? Weird. A couple of months ago, he took one of the pills (I do not know which one) and I think it was a sample the doc gave him (he said, let's talk about it later so we don't spoil the mood). Fine by me. But since then, activity has happened several times, but I am pretty sure it is without a pill (it is different), but I keep forgetting to ask him about it when we are alone, except when we are getting intimate and well I don't want to spoil the mood. Anyway, good news is something is working!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    And the Angels sang...

yes indeed!

So I have not had a healthy eating week. Luckily I feel it has run its course. It had to do with feeling like I have been on task eating wise and not seeing or feeling any results (and in fact feeling like I am going in the opposite direction).

What I am doing now...5 to 6 days of SANE eating (10 non-starchy veggies and 4 servings of about 30g of fairly lean or grass fed protein with healthy fats) and 1 to 2 days of L.C.SANE eating with carbs lower than 50g and protein under 100g but fill in with more of the healthy fats. Will not be going back to calorie restrictions, they don't work for me, watching quality not quantity here. As per the link I posted on the 23rd (but never followed though with), I hope that this will be what I need to do to get the fat off and stay healthy and still feel good. I didn't feel good when I was below 50g for a long period of time and I end up really missing my veggies.

Today is a SANE day. Seriously hoping to do eccentric exercises this afternoon with DS.

Yeah! Yesterday was a totally SANE day. I got in my 10 non-starchy veggies, had 1/2 a fruit (i really like some berries in my morning smoothie), and 5 servings of protein. Lots of fluids!

After dinner the boys had ice cream. DS makes a concoction that they put over vanilla ice cream which he melts chocolate chips and peanut butter together and when they pour it over the ice cream the ice cream softens a bit and the concoction hardens a bit. But I was prepared. I had made a chia pudding with a few strawberries, chia, greek yogurt, almond milk, and stevia. It was very yummy, satisfying, and was my 5th (an unplanned) protein.

I also am working at variety throughout the day, so that it is 10 different veggies, and different sources of protein with no repeats. Same with the teas. So no more 10 green tea bags. I just don't like the taste of the cheap stuff and other teas have their own helpful properties.

I am thinking that the new tea that I got may actually, finally, be making a difference in my sleep! It is Trader Joes Well Rested. It has chamomile and passionflower among other things and the last 2 nights I have had a cup I do wake up feeling well rested. The first night I got 6 hours of sleep, and last night it was 5:20 (but I went to bed a bit late). I am cautiously optimistic.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hurray for better sleep. I don't know how you survived the PB and chocolate over ice cream. Way to go!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Actually I am not a huge PB fan, the chocolate they use though is a really yummy one, so walking past the bag of chocolate chips was very effortfull!

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Yay for intimacy and sex! I am so glad for you that something changed.

thanks! yeah me too!