Page 155 of 640 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 6393

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 155

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yep, there is a problem there...Demuralist's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

that fat number looked very high when I wrote it. Will check, thinking I input my recipe for PB mousse incorrectly, which is giving me an unusually high fat number.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

ok, so the correct numbers are...

Calories = 1958
    Carbs= 70 Net= 43
    Fat= 143
    Protein= 99
    Fiber= 27
    Sugar= 21

I had a PB Mousse last night, homemade, and the MyFitnessPal.com had the incorrect number for the fat grams in the PB, Thanks for catching it.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

SLEEP. I don't understand why it is such an issue. Have gone a week in which my quality is very poor, I was in bed long enough, just really bad quality. So last night I slept upstairs. I feel like I had a much better quality of sleep, although the fitbit says I was still pretty restless. I woke up before the alarm and feel well rested.

My plan for today is to follow the hunger. The true tummy growl hunger. and only eat enough to stop the growl. I am eating too much quantity at each sitting.

This morning I actually was hungry. Had 7 Brazil nuts. I have also had 2 mugs of coffee with HWC and stevia as opposed to my normal 1. It just tasted really good this morning.

I LOVE the taste of the BPC or BPGT (bullet proof green tea), but I am getting way too many of my calories from fat. And oddly enough it is not satiating. So I will have to stop that at breakfast. May add it back at mid afternoon when (if) I get that lobotomy feeling.

lets see how this goes.
    Chris
    Unknown

Well it is not one of my best days.

Food wise, so far, actually I am doing really well. Maybe I am 'growing'.

I started TTOM today, oh how I wish I would just be over it.

I did not get to do the treadmill today (or yesterday) as I had to drive DD to a babysitting gig before I went to work so no time.

I was looking for something in my journal, and I weigh more than I did at the beginning of the year. I have spent almost 6 months and just ended up where I started. shit. I gotta stop going back in the journal. I also came across where DH and I were gonna talk about his ED and our intimacy and while I have tried to have this conversation twice, it has gotten us nowhere. I suppose I am being too obtuse. I don't want to keep having a conversation about our relationship, I just want it to be a good relationship. That includes intimacy, physical and emotional. shit. In the car this afternoon I actually started to figure out if I would stay here or move back to Florida if we don't get it worked out. We will work it out, but I don't like that my brain even went to the idea that I need a plan B. shit.

And while I am pretty sure my sleep is much better when I sleep in the spare room, it does not feel right as far as the relationship is concerned.

My kitchen is an absolute wreck. DH doesn't eat dinner till I am getting ready to go to bed. Then DD starts cooking after I go to bed. I come out in the morning and the kitchen looks like a hurricane hit it. Then today I had errands to run after work, and places to drive the kids, and now I am sitting here not cleaning. shit.

Maybe I will just go to bed early tonight.
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Whoa Chris.. take a step back and breathe a moment. I hear your frustration in the post.

1. You are correct in that inadequate sleep causes stinkin' thinkin', which is what it looks like you experienced today.
    2. Small steps.. as in deal with the small issues first. Your daughter needs to be cleaning up her own mess. She is grown up enough to do so (college kiddo, right?). Messes will continue until she has to clean it herself. You are not the maid dear.
    3. bigger steps.. sooner or later you will have to talk with the hubs. I would hate to see that wedge get larger. I do not know a lot about relationships but I do know you need to feel valued and intimacy is one way to achieve that. I can not imagine having to have that conversation but you need to ask yourself "How important is this to me?". Let the hubs know that if this were not important you would not address it.
    4. Going to bed early is not a bad idea.. I seem to recall you suggesting it to me before.
    5. Remember TOM makes everything seem a little worse that it possibly is.
    6. Honey, keep your eyes on the horizon.. do not look back at how you were, what you did, focus on the now and whats ahead.

Hang in there girl!! **HUGS**
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

thanks, really, needed it.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Beautifully said Karin. Chris, I hope that you are sleeping. Everything will look better in the morning.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I would be sleepin in the guest room if there is no good reason to be in the same room w/ hubs. People will treat you like crap if you let them - so kick some butt girl! If you mess it up - you clean it or you loose the privilage to touch it. The summer is early so put down the law now or face the music later. The fact that you are making escape plans says it all...

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I hope you wake up feeling better.
    It is hard having those talks, but so necessary. Be brave. You can do it.

Whew, luckily a short quick trip to the dark side and even more quickly back. thank you all so much for your support!

A good night's sleep is essential to life and happiness!

DD actually cleaned up after herself last night, I didn't say a word, go figure.

DH and I went for a walk, just general chat -we agreed a long time ago that our walks are only for pleasant conversations, but it was nice out and it helped me to feel better. Then he sat with me and put stand-up comics on the tv, I really enjoy watching them, he hates it. He is more perceptive than I give him credit for, as I never said anything.

Will not discuss the ED until 1. I am done with TTOM 2. both kids are out of the house. It will occur soon as both of them are very busy this summer.

The scale was kind to me this morning, I am down 2.2 (258.2).

I really need to stop making scale goals that include a time frame. I had set a goal of hitting 251 (again) by the end of the month. Hitting 260.4 (again) yesterday morning, started the downward spiral. And once I start that spiral it doesn't take much to speed up the journey. Luckily it doesn't take much, time or effort, to crawl back out. Thanks again for the support!

I really need to focus on changing attitude and activities that will likely result in a scale downturn.
    Chris
    Unknown