Page 150 of 608 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 6071

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 150

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Moving the pills is a great idea. A couple of times I have forgotten my blood thinner. EEEK! The only reason I knew is because they were at the bottom of my make up bag instead of on top. I need a better system.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    My RX's are in the drawer I keep my glasses case in. Open the draw to put glasses away after putting in contacts and there they are.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I guess the blood clots scared me enough to remember the blood thinner. BUT I only had to take them for a short while, I am certain if it were long term I would have problems. I go through stages with my IBD medicine. I have had it for so long and have been in remission for so long, I put myself in denial that I even have it, then forget the pills. Actually though they are to prevent another colon cancer more than keep symptoms in check, so I need to stay on them. Doing the habit with the supplements has helped a lot.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

So last night for dinner I made crab cakes. Mostly Primal, I think...

2 pounds of crab meat, chopped up
    3 T of homemade mayo
    diced red pepper
    1tsp old bay
    1tsp dry mustard
    hot sauce to taste
    3 T golden flax meal (I think this is primal?)

recipe also called for chopped parsley and green onions, but I didn't have either.

then (and this is definitely not primal) I very lightly pressed the formed patties into panko and sauteed them in olive oil.

They were fantastic, served them over a BAS. You could probably skip the panko, but I had it and I was jonesin for something crunchy.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

fresh crab?
    Karin

yep, it was on sale! Rare event. I usually use chicken of the sea.
    Chris
    Unknown

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Athome, I am very impressed that you PUT AWAY your glasses! I am not so meticulous. Let's see, what do I ALWAYS do, that could serve as a visual reminder for me? Hmmm, there's a limit to how much stuff I could pile on the toilet tank lid!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Athome, I am very impressed that you PUT AWAY your glasses! I am not so meticulous. Let's see, what do I ALWAYS do, that could serve as a visual reminder for me? Hmmm, there's a limit to how much stuff I could pile on the toilet tank lid!
    LOL!! Well, I am blind without my glasses or contacts. Its sad when at night I they fall off the nightstand and I have to have my daughter come help me find them because all I can do is feel around for them. So, when the contacts go in the glasses go in a bright red case in the drawer! hahahah
    Karin

I have trouble if I have to do something at the same time every day. Not even the toilet lid would help me out there!

I spend way too much time in my kitchen. So I can put things all over there to remember. The trick is that they stay so long that I have to move them around or I just get used to seeing them and then ignore them.

Just decorated a cake for a fund raiser. It came out pretty well, but WAY TOO much taste testing went on. How do I know, my tummy doesn't feel so good|~(
    Last edited by demuralist; 05-11-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: grammar
    Chris
    Unknown

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I spend a lot of time in my kitchen as well. I love it...but am still trying to balance my love for cooking with how much (or little) I need to eat.

Tomorrow for mother's day I need to make my mom a nice treat for the day. I've got to figure out how to enjoy a little bit without going too far...

Chris, you are so kind. At this point, I mostly donate money for these things. I can't do too much baking...I do too much tasting...
    -- Ruth