Page 138 of 652 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 6514

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 138

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It is easier to travel with company, glad you're here, I appreciate your support.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

So, had an interesting grocery shopping experience...

picking up some stuff at Trader Joes, and this guy tells me I need to be cautious about Tilapia, something about saturated fat, and I was about to turn around and tell him I am actually trying to add saturated fat, but then he says that farm raised is probably not the best way to go, yada yada. Anyway, I say he is probably right about the farm raised, we end up chatting about me being from Florida, blah blah, and he asks me what brought me to Nashville. so I say, my husband. and he says, Oh you're married, and looks at my left hand. so I smile and thank him for the info on the fish and walk away.

So yes it took me until the end of the conversation to realize he didn't really want to talk about fish. I am out of flirting practice man! Anyway, the best part was that he was actually someone I would have gone out with. Tall, dark, handsome, (had that Italian swarthy look), well built without being pumped up, beefy, nice, etc. Usually when some guy flirts with me it is some old geezer who is a little on the creepy side. This is the first time in a very long time (cannot tell you how long) that a guy I would actually have been interested in, was the one flirting.

Fun. but a little bit sad that it has been so long I don't remember the last one. I got some work to do!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yay sexy Mama! That is awesome.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Here's to someone you find attractive flirting with you, instead of those 'other guys'!

Thanks. Funny thing is that he approached me before (I think) he actually saw my face, which I obviously think is my best feature. Interesting.

So yesterday was a good day. There was, of course the flirting incident, but also I got pretty much caught up at work from my week off, I did the treadmill a bit faster than I have been, I mowed and fertilized the lawn, I made a nice dinner (and lunch-DH worked at home yesterday) and still managed to have a clean kitchen when I woke up this morning, I got a few more inches knit onto the baby blanket I am making, and I stayed on track as far as my eating goals are concerned.

I slept well last night, but need to get back to being in bed by 9:30. This is my #1 goal right now. I just do better all the way around when I do this. I am going to go through the weekends on the same schedule too because the extra hour in the morning is way more productive than that last hour in the evening if I stay up.

I have also managed to stay off the scale since I have gotten home, so I have not weighed myself since before I left for break. It is definitely on my mind more than when I just weigh, but it still seems to be less stressful than weighing. The food choices I make tend toward more healthful and I seem better able to listen to what my body really wants/needs. I will do the weigh/measure with Paula and Karin on the 14th (or is it the 15th?), this weekend.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    15th! I have not weighed since 3/26. I am hoping for some kind of loss, but my binge issue is still in the mix.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-11-2012 at 05:29 AM.

ok!!

Well rats on the binge issue, hope the 5 whys help. I love that and will use it some time this week about why I keep sabotaging myself. I know how, I just won't do it!
    Chris
    Unknown

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    That's cute about the guy. I actually had something sorta similar happen when I traveled a few weeks ago (I had coinceidently forgot my wedding ring at home). It was...odd.

I don't think it's odd at all that he came up to you before seeing your face. You have a figure I would die to have. Your shape is divine. If that's what he saw, I have no doubts he skiddadled right up to the fish counter
    -- Ruth

Ruth, you crack me up! Funny how we find the things in others we can't see in ourselves.

Well, I was setting up my craft table getting ready to have some people over to help with the decorations for youth Sunday, and in the bag of stuff I found a raspberry dark chocolate bar I had bought for my daughter but forgotten to give her. So the good news is that it has been there for 2 weeks and I had totally forgotten about it. Bad news is, I found it. Good news is, I only had 2 squares. Bad news (well this is probably good) is that even though it tasted very good, it was so sweet I could not have eaten the whole bar if I wanted to, kind of gagged me.
    Chris
    Unknown

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You know it's a good day when candy is too sweet! I can remember loving so many things that now I run to the trash and spit out - DH cracks up every time.