Page 130 of 600 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 6000

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 130

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'm most interested in the "showering together" comment. Sounds like fun, and with his hands "tied" it could be really fun.lol
    Okay probably not considering circumstances.

Great Job on the weightloss. Try not to let the stress get to you. You are doing so well.
    kind of thought the same thing...lol
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Well the thing is he won't be able to put his hands down to stop anything cause they would get wet.

I am on lunch break. Did the rope/bulletin board, got gas in the car, and mowed the lawn. Picked up 3 roses, 2 hellebores, 3 creeping thyme, and 3 perennials, so I gotta get out and get them in the ground.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Well the thing is he won't be able to put his hands down to stop anything cause they would get wet.
    I remember my brother-in-law used to pack his hand in a plastic bag when taking a bath (he had an accident at work and got burnt and couldn't get his hand wet for several months). Maybe a tip?
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

I do have gloves, I was a hairdresser and still have the supplies, and he knows it, he-at least for now-prefers I do it.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I do have gloves, I was a hairdresser and still have the supplies, and he knows it, he-at least for now-prefers I do it.
    Can't blame him
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    just thought of something... the fact that he prefers it is saying something.. wink wink..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Yep, he has been doing one or two cutesy little things that show he is trying. one or two, very small gestures, but gestures none the less. I appreciate them, he gets a giggle as encouragement.

So far he has worked at home so not bothered to shower, I have just been washing his face twice a day, but we are going out to dinner tonight, so we will have to shower sometime this afternoon.

when we first together we showered together every day. hmmmm
    Chris
    Unknown

So yesterday, I did a lot. It actually made me feel like an 'active' person. I have a hard time shaking the thought in the back of my head that I am lazy. Perhaps because it is generally a struggle to get up and move. (body at rest stays at rest-isn't that Einstein? or is it Newton?)

I finished the bulletin board, I got 3 rose plants planted, and 2 hellebores planted. Mowed the lawn and weeded. Then took DS to rifle. Came home and made the boys homemade pizza (if they are gonna have it they are gonna get the best, hopefully it will spoil them and they won't want the junk ones anymore). I made one for myself with flax seed crust. The good thing about it was that it was not good enough for me to eat much. I had 2 small pieces and a huge plate of kale.

Today, when I get home from work, I need to cut down the ornamental grasses. I am a bit late with this because it has been so warm and they are already growing.

It is my plan, that if the weather is good I will work outside at least an hour a day, every day. I will do inside work either at night, or on rainy days.

Even without doing the treadmill yesterday, I got 9,800 steps.

Today, I am walking the treadmill, so off I go!
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    OMG, I feel all hot and bothered now...(fans self)

teeheehee
    Chris
    Unknown