Page 129 of 611 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6102

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 129

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I actually have a list, for every room, of the chachkas I would like to add. It is the picture straightener/designer in me. I could take the whole pack, but then he wouldn't go! I could try to convince him it is on the list and then show it to him when we get back home.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Sometimes your DH reminds me of myself, except he's more extreme. I wish you could come decorate my house. I can usually spot good "stuff", but can't arrange it to save my soul.

Congrats on the shorts. That is so very awesome!
    -- Ruth

funny!

He has gone with me to Target once. We had a list. But you know when you are in Target there are things you need (TP, paper towels, etc) that you don't put on the list. He would not let me get anything that was not on the list. I bought the stuff on the list, took it and him home, then went back and bought the stuff I needed. Such a waste of time, and energy. He can be very extreme.

Oh, we went to the "Picker's" store. OMG it is 3 blocks long, and there was a line 3 people wide and half a block long. You know there is no way we (he) was going to stand in that kind of line just to get in. We went to the farmer's market instead.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I would have let you buy the stuff at Target, but I would not have stood in that line either
    -- Ruth

I was driving and when I saw the line I didn't even slow down, I wasn't that interested either.

But since I only told him I wanted succulents at the farmer's market I have to go back tomorrow and get the rose bush I wanted to put next to the mail box. How was I to know they would be on sale for $12 a bush? Then inside there was a local farmer with grass fed beef, not on the list. He is only at the market on Saturday's and Sundays, a good excuse to go weekly now, without dh.

We just have no business shopping together.
    Chris
    Unknown

252 down 1.2 and going in the right direction, again. Still need to get down another .6 to get to my most recent low.

So DH went back to the doc on Sunday morning. He can't get his hands wet. His right hand can't get wet until his stitches come out next Monday, and his left hand where he lost the skin can't get wet for 3 weeks. So we start showering together this afternoon. He stayed home all weekend so didn't bother to shower, but needs to go back to work tomorrow. I have been washing his face twice a day though, and fixing his hair.

So today I need to get 18" of rope so I and go finish the bulletin board (PITA!!!), go get those plants, plant them, mow the lawn, and clean my car, well and take DS to rifle. We are going to dinner with friends tomorrow night and I am driving, and my back seat is filthy from bringing home the used beer making equipment. Had I know we were going to be driving I would have had the car detailed-it is that bad. As it is I will just do the best I can and get on with it.
    Chris
    Unknown

Chris, what an amazingly busy day. I don't know how you get all that done! I'm impressed.

Congrats on another day of loss!
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Great news on the loss!! You have had some interesting shopping adventures. It would stress me out so I agree, go alone next time LOL

I vacuumed and armoralled the van this weekend. Spring is here though and that means time to shampoo the apolstry (umm yeah can not spell that word and spell checker is no help).

PS: If I figure out how to transport the scoby I will send one to you too!
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 03-19-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: ps
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Jennifer77 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for visiting. I started a journal cause I think as I get closer to my ultimate goal I will want a copy of the journey. Plus, I want to remind myself it is about the journey.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I'm most interested in the "showering together" comment. Sounds like fun, and with his hands "tied" it could be really fun.lol
    Okay probably not considering circumstances.

Great Job on the weightloss. Try not to let the stress get to you. You are doing so well.