Page 122 of 609 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6087

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 122

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Can't wait to find out how you slept.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Wake up! Tell us how it was!

demuralist is online now Senior Member

What?

Not sure I did the image verification right, so I will keep it short...

The bed is amazing!!! It is so tall I have to climb up into it. Absolutely wonderful. Like a cloud, well really more like a strong supportive hand holding a cloud.

The house was hot though, so up a couple of times for that, but right back to sleep and woke up ready to go 15 minutes before the alarm went off.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Weight 255.8 that is up .6 but really I consider it hovering. My fingers are so puffy this morning I cannot make a tight fist. Still grazing yesterday.

My experiment for today is to eat when I am hungry, eat what I am hungry for, pay attention while I am eating, and stop eating when I am no longer hungry.

I think I am missing something. I am going to add the morning supplements back in and see if that helps. And I have got to drink more.

My average steps per day last week was 10,939! I have never had the average over 10,000 before because I always have one day in the week where I slacked off. I am wondering if the increase of movement is increasing my appetite (as seen in SPEED).

this is going to require some thought, in the mean time I have a date with a treadmill.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    How did today go with the new plan?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I feel much better today. no grazing, no out of control eating. For right now at least, I feel better with a bit higher fat and a bit lower protein. I did take my supplements today, so maybe they do make a difference. Or maybe it is just the bed?

p.s. hey, I just realized I didn't have to do one of those idiot boxes! Yeah!!!
    Chris
    Unknown

sleep is a wondrous thing. You do not know how wondrous until you are not sleeping well.
    Karin

Mud Flinger is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    sleep is a wondrous thing. You do not know how wondrous until you are not sleeping well.
    +1

It can effect weight loss greatly!

Weight 254.6 that is down 1.2.

So I have a confound, don't know if it is sleep or the new eating pattern. I actually was slightly over in my calories, way over in fat and way under in protein, carbs were spot on. I actually ended up having a Trader Joes 100 calorie Dark Chocolate bar, with a cup of Red Velvet tea that I had put a tsp each of butter and coconut oil in at the end of the night. It was delish!

I was also actually a tad low on my steps, only had 9,369 yesterday.

But I am loving the bed. I still wake up a few times a night, but I fall back asleep very quickly and it is deep. I woke up just before the alarm went off this morning. And did not walk around yawning before I got my coffee made.

I definitely prefer eating this way, but I will say that I enter my food into myfitnesspal.com as I go so I do keep a running total in my head. And I have not given myself free rein, I am not popping sugar and flour, and I'm still getting the 9 fruit and veggies.
    Chris
    Unknown

Congrats on the loss!! WTG! You seem to be in a good place now (even if you are a bit confounded). Obviously what you are doing is working. Keep it up.
    Karin