Page 116 of 608 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6072

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 116

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yes, He can be a strange fellow who is a little too open about his sex life. I first met him in my Feeling Sexy thread. Interesting to say the least.

Having said that, he has unearthed some very important research about iodine and has taken the time to post what he finds. I'm more in line with the "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" philosophy. IE. I used to hate chocotaco's posts, but I have come to see the validity of his posts taken with the knowledge of where he is coming from.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I agree although half the time I think what choco posts just do not apply to me. oh well, I gleen what I can.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I go in phases. Right now, I can barely keep up with our journals, let alone anything posted on the main board. At other times, I waste too much time reading a variety of posts. I'm sure I'm missing some good stuff these days!
    -- Ruth

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I don't go to the main board much anymore, very rarely in fact. Too many "experts" and too few facts. And in Grizz's case a bit of creepiness thrown in.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

255.2 coming back down, 1.4. Goes up 3 but down 1. How is it that we don't think evolution prefers us fat again?

Had an extra liter of water and no added salt. Also walked 12,992 steps yesterday. Was finishing the movie (Enchanted-so cute) and wanted to see the end. Today starts Philadelphia Story, I love Cary Grant!

I also spent a little over an hour in the yard, it barely shows it though. I am going to try to get out, even if only for 15 minutes, whenever the sun is out.

I have an appointment with the treadmill now.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I've yet to make sense of why it's so easy to go up, but not so easy to go down...
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Chris, it sounds like you have a good plan with the treadmill! It reminds me to walk the town when the weather is nice. Hopefully, the stormy weather is gone by the time I get home. Walking I can at least take an inhaler in case I need it, unlike the pool.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I also had sleep issues last night, are we all in sync or what?

I think I should have taken some tylenol or something, as I worked in the yard for at least an hour and I was waking up with parts aching. I am definitely going to 'fix' our bed.
    Chris
    Unknown

I don't know what to do about the sleep issue. Sigh. I'm going to ask my dr (again) when I see him. I've had a sleep test. Didn't reveal anything (I actually had one of the best night's sleep that I can ever remember).
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    You ladies will be proud of me. I got my 9 different veggies in even while sick.