Page 111 of 665 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6648

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 111

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    The new clothes bug bit me too, but I was inspired by the hot new black jeans w/ the butt bling! I saw some at Sam's today and bought those, a white T-shirt w/ black sequin decoration over black print design and a light jacket to go over the top. Hubby's still waiting for me to model it

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I found two lightweight indian style shirts at wal-mart for $5.00 each. I think I'll wear one to school tomorrow.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    254 up one pound.

Once I start on carbs it appears there is no turning back, they set up cravings. So I am back to my regularly scheduled meal plan. It worked well last week, it has enough variety to work for life,

The kegerator arrives today, Dh is out of town but so excited. I didn't tell him about the lamps, not sure we can get them put together before he gets home, it is supposed to be a bit time consuming, but maybe at least one?

After that I am going to go get the photos enlarged so that I can put that together and get it hung, DH will be so happy, not sure why that is so important to him, but he drives me nuts over not having anything hanging over our bed. Funny what they latch onto. After I get them printed I will mount each enlargement onto a thin piece of foam core so they won't curl at the edges. Then stack them. Then I gotta figure out if I want them framed. I will decide when I see how big the finished product is. It should be close to 75" wide, so I would have to actually make the frame. I may just paint a mat onto the wall and hang the photo montage into the middle of it.

Sun is out today, but unlikely it will go above freezing (I know you girls are like "and") but that means I won't be doing any yard work. I guess I have enough to do, but I have figured out that although in my mind I would like to get onto doing a project and stick with it I actually get more accomplished if I work for an hour or two on something and then move onto something else, especially when it is something fairly boring like weeding or sewing.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

ooo, it almost feels like we went shopping together! Congrats on all your finds.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Now we all need pictures of our finds

I am too technologically challenged to figure out how to post photos onto this site, they are always too big.
    Chris
    Unknown

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Well, you know I"m technically challenged as well - my pictures always upload sideways!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    lol

253.6 down .4 My new chore is to figure out a way that my weekends are as productive, fat loss wise, as my week days are.

I also need to convince myself that I really love to sew, I actually vacuumed the whole house so I had an excuse not to sew. But the drapes have to be hung by Saturday night, so like it or not, I will spend an hour a day sewing till they are hung.
    Chris
    Unknown

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I clean to avoid other jobs too. The funny thing is that once I buckle down, the thing I was avoiding is never as bad as I've built it up to be. Hopefully, you will find the same to be true

Tried on my new clothing finds and they were way too small - like Jr sizing. I returned the jeans and t-shirt but kept the jacket. This stuff makes me crazy as these pants and shirts were right next to ones I've previously bought and am wearing