Page 11 of 640 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 11

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ahhh gotcha. I never competed with an air rifle but I was an instructor (its one way my teams did fundraisers, we held clinics). I used a .22. I remember that sucker was SO HEAVY when I started. But I built up MY guns during the sport. LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

The hamburger sounds like a good go-to lunch.. gonna do that. What I have been doing for lunch at school is that tyson fajita chicken (thats a shoot ME) but its been an easy go-to lunch for school. I mix it with some slaw mix.
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    He occasionally does a small bore competition, maybe one a year. This year one of the local high schools (private) had a range built so they are doing more competitions and their coach and our coach go way back so our team (public high school) is usually they ones they compete against. The private is a boys school and they have to do at least one sport so the rifle team is a pretty good size, and they practice about 4 times as much as our guys and girls do so they are better. But amazingly not that much better.

The ground beef was a good go to lunch.

Today I was trying to pre-cook for the week and not a single thing I made came out right, I actually threw away one thing, I have not had to do that for years!

But I did make some 'muffins' for breakfast and they turned out pretty well, if a bit dry, but will be good with butter or coconut oil spread on it. The thing that did not work out was that I used paper in a cupcake tin and they want to stick to the paper, so next time I won't use the paper, just grease the tin. Anyway I just used 12 eggs, 12 well crisped pieces of bacon snipped into small pieces, 1/4 C of cream, 1/2 C of coconut flour, 1 tsp baking soda, baked for 350 for about 20 minutes. So I am going to eat one with my breakfast mocha in the morning.

So today's food,

B: mocha
    L: egg/bacon muffin
    D: pot roast, caesar salad, blueberries, cream
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

those muffins sound yummy.. I need to get some coconut flour!!
    Karin

the original recipe had a sweetener added, I think next time I will add some spices as well.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

So I spent yesterday, after I finished painting the shelves, trying to figure out what goes back into my laundry room, what will be moved to the basement, and what will be donated. Got about 1/3 of the way done, my laundry room shelves are full in other words. So what ever is left is either going to the basement or is out of here. The problem of course, is that in order to have room in the basement some things from there are going to have to be sent to donations. So this is the year my basement gets cleaned out.

Unfortunately it is also the year I am planting in my backyard. I had it terraced so that I would not lose the dirt from around the plants every time it rained, and now I need to add the plants, and now is the time to add them. So after I finish painting my front French door, and the new screen door, I need to get planting, well and reseeding the front lawn while I am at it.

I do still have to go see my parents the 3rd week of October (Dad is having Proton Treatments on a cancer behind his right eye).

So October looks to be a very busy month for me!

Yesterday I ate:

B: mocha (if it ain't broke don't fix it)
    L: 2 egg/bacon muffins with a slather of mascarpone cheese, wild blueberries, tea coconut cream
    D: pot roast, broccoli, homemade ranch dressing
    Chris
    Unknown

Since you have a plan, I think traveling to see your parents will be a non-issue. Its kind of like traveling with a baby (you have to have a plan and ALL the supplies).

WTG on the home improvement.. my house looks like a pit these days
    Karin

My house looks like a pit as well-but hopefully by next spring I will be thrilled with what we have done.

I have run into a couple of workers-2 carpenters and a handyman, that are having a rough summer. They are talented hard workers and I had a to do list that did not look like I would ever get it done. so they have been working for me when they need a paycheck. My husband tells everyone I am just doing my part to keep the economy going!
    Chris
    Unknown

Slowly but surely the pile of stuff spread through out my living room dwindles. The laundry room is done, it is now just a matter of finding space in the basement. Much harder than putting stuff on the new empty shelves.

Funny thing is that the chaos in the rest of the house is motivating me to keep the kitchen spotless. It is like I need that one place in the public areas that feels organized.

After DS's rifle match today I will be working to organize the diningroom table (DS's uses to do his homework, and is covered with school work type paraphernalia). We have company coming for dinner on both Thursday and Friday.

This weekend I will finish painting the front doors and plant at least 1 plant, as well as reseed the lawn!

Yesterday's food:

B: Mocha
    L: salad greens, tomato, salmon, avocado, chia seeds, macadamia nut oil, vinegar, tea, coconut milk, stevia
    D: burger, mushrooms, onions, caesar salad

p.s. made some flourless cake for DS, put it in cupcake holders to portion it out. I did one very small finger lick and that was it! Ended up with the prescribed number of portions, did not taste it to oblivion. Yeah!
    Chris
    Unknown

I strongly recommend this guy's blog. I know there are hundreds of good blogs out there, but really this guy is so common sense, and it fits in so perfectly with why I started Primal in the first place.How to Diet Properly | Three New Leaves
    Chris
    Unknown