Page 109 of 623 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 6227

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 109

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I really liked the two articles by Mark. I have the opposite problem - I can get in bed on time (I can often barely keep my eyes open), the quality is still a problem. If we could both somehow combine forces!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    the 5 htp really seemed to make a difference, but then I started it at the same time I started the 9 veggies and the 10,000 steps a day and the seaweed, it is probably the combo of them all that did it.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I can not wait to see the difference the 9 veggies and the walking all over my little town (when I am moved In) affects weight loss. I am thinking H2O aerobics will have to go by the wayside for a bit but thats ok.. I can walk
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

that's too bad, money, time, both? The thing I miss about taking a class is that they always stretch at the end, I don't do that on my own and I know it is important, of course walking is cheaper and it is a great way to get to know people in the community. Of course it is still pretty cold up there isn't it?

I decided this morning, while rolling up the pad DS and I use for EM's that I am not going to do them for a while. Currently I still hate doing them, and really there is no good reason for it. But what happens is that I don't do them because I don't like doing them and then I feel bad because I didn't do them. But then this morning it occurred to me that I didn't used to like the treadmill and now, I love it. I have found a way to make it so that I look forward to it and don't want to get off once on. So I think if I stop pressuring myself about it that I will get the same way about the EM's and the Sun Salutations also for that matter. I will add them in due time.

I stopped the Sun Salutation because doing it made me feel fat and stodgy, not at all graceful and rejuvinated. Once my belly and thighs get smaller and I have been doing the treadmill for a while I am sure I will get to a point where it feels lovely and graceful to do them, and I will look forward to it. In the mean time I am not going to beat myself up over it.

For now, 10,000 steps a day is a great goal. The final goal on that is actually 12,000 which I accomplished the first time I got a pedometer, and eventually 15,000 would be amazing.
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-16-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: add stuff
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

its a little of both I guess. But I like the idea of getting to know the town better. As for it being cold.. we have had a few days but we are mostly in the 50's. On those days I will walk. Do not know what I will do when we hit the horrendous triple-gonna-kill-you digits. Oh yeah.. take her to the local pool. LOL
    Karin

wow, will you guys get up into the 100's? Actually here in Nashville, we hit 100's more than we did when I lived in Florida! go figure.
    Chris
    Unknown

we had over 30 days that were 100+ this last summer.. it was horrible. Many times it was between 113-118.. ugh!
    Karin

The first year we lived in Nashville we had a summer like that, and then again maybe the summer before last, after we had a flood the first week of May. Ours are usually right at 105 though, not higher than 109 that I can remember. But honestly over about 95 (depending on the humidity) it is all pretty unbearable unless you are on a low beach chair at waters edge, the tide splashing you in the butt!
    Chris
    Unknown

LOL..

I remembered that in the summer the local pool has water aerobics.. might just get er done there..LOL
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Holy cow, doesn't get that hot here in Albuquerque, which everyone thinks must be burning!