Page 106 of 641 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6402

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 106

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    WHOOP on the new low.. makes me more determined to try and catch up I will not be taking my treadmill in the move as there just is NO ROOM to put it. LOL.. However, the town is small and charming so I will walk around the town for my exercise. Should not bore me at all Every little home is so different.. you have the classic little cute cottage and then the WTF house LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    The good news is that I also feel fantastic! Losing weight and feeling good, win win.

Karin, it sounds lovely. When is the big move? are you closer to work? water aerobics?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

The move is next weekend.. about the same distance from work.. water aerobics will stay the same. I will not have internet at home for a while though.. so.. I will catch up during the day but hey, I can walk to the library on the weekends
    Karin

how did your daughter take the news?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

WT 253.4, that is down .8, 4 pounds since Tuesday! Things I have done that I think are creating this, gentle movement (30 minutes on the treadmill, getting 10,000 steps a day) and eating 9 fruits and veggies a day. I have not done a good job of getting into bed by 9:30, and not done a good job of getting enough fluids.

I have been telling myself that virtually every person ever put in a metabolic ward loses weight. So obviously I can too, and I am just going to work to figure out how. For now, it seems I have, thank goodness! When I get below 252, I will be below my high pregnancy weights (they were the same for both pregnancies). Luckily losing weight is a motivator for me to keep losing it, it makes getting on the treadmill a whole lot easier!
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    That is so great Chris!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Woo hoo, Chris. Doing a happy jig for you!!!!

ooohhh happy day Chris!! you go girl!!
    Karin

Thanks guys, now I just have to make it work over a weekend!
    Chris
    Unknown

SOOOO missed you guys!

Wt Saturday was 251.8! that was down 2.6! then ran out of veggies, hungry all day....Sunday 253.6, argh, how quickly it goes up! got a ton of veggies and this morning it is coming back down, 252.8. The veggies just make a huge difference. I feel so much better when I get them in.

So there was one good thing about not being able to check up on you guys this weekend...I have talked about these lampshades I saw but was unable to get 2 of, because the owner of the store said the company had gone out of business (he is a total jerk!). Well I was goofing around on Pinterest and OMG, someone had pinned them! And there was a link to buy them! And they were "only" $137.00 no tax, no shipping, and include the fixture as well as the shade! I am going to surprise DH and put them together and hang them while he is on one of his out of town trips this month!

So when I went to check on a pair of leather slipper chairs at a consignment shop -their price won't go down to reasonable until April 1st;~( - I found a new clothing consignment shop right next door. AND she was trying to get rid of the winter stuff to make room for spring and summer...got a pair of beautiful black Aigner boots for $30! Of course I won't be able to wear them until next year (did I tell you I broke my toe last week?- doesn't really bother me, except it is swollen and I can only wear my bigger shoes.) Anyway, also got a cool leather belt (yep, I am gonna start wearing belts again!) for $8, and a really nice v-neck black sweater for .....$2! I also found a really nice jacket for my son, who is pretty desperate for one, taking him back when he gets home from school. So except for the chairs, a really good day!
    Chris
    Unknown