Page 105 of 665 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6650

Thread: Primal Journal-deMuralist page 105

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Busy Girl! You are so patient with the knitting. I could never do it.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Good job on the steps (and yay for down). Be careful with the intensity - no injuries when you are rocking the daily steps!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Not sure I would be so patient with the knitting if 1. it wasn't for my mom and 2. the yarn had been cheaper! But I guess it is about process as much as product. I do crossword puzzles too. Now if I could just own that attitude with the weight I am sure I would be much better off.

Yep, I am pretty sure I am going with the high knee. Stairs and I are not best friends.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    High knee exercize is great - I'm always amazed at the work it takes to march through an entire song and keep picking my legs up as high the whole way.

Yeah for the loss too!

WT. 254.2 down 2.2 and a new low!!!! And the second day with more than 10,000 steps!

I felt great yesterday afternoon, no brain dead slump. So all of my little tweaks are coming together...9 veggies a day, seaweed daily, treadmill, sleep. I changed too many things at once to know what worked but yesterday was wonderful. I didn't get any more done than normal, just felt better doing it.

I didn't do the EM's or high knees yesterday because I had to go out last night and didn't want to have to take another shower, same issue today. But I will do them tomorrow. It is part of the reason I like doing them once a week, I give myself several chances to get them done.

DH will be spending much of the next 4 weeks in and out of town. I always get a lot done during these times. I am excited because I have a lot to do. It is just the beginning of the planting season and I need to get soil conditioning down as well as a layer of mulch. And that on top of the curtains and clearing out the basement.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    A new low? Yay Whatever it is, seems to be working. I need to eat my seaweed. I've been following your lead on the treadmill, and that's been good.

Planting season already? I'm envious!

I am actually late, it is recommended here to plant in the fall, I just didn't get to it. I also have a new deck that needs stained.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Great news on the new low!

I think I will start using my extra morning time for 15 min on the elliptical /15min yoga every other day at least for the next month until the dance performance. It will help work my core and strengthen my legs.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

And make you feel more confident when you put on the belly baring costume! I am discovering that the 30 minutes is not missed as far as other things I might be doing. And doing it in the house, while it doesn't help with the vitamin D, I at least do it because no matter what I am doing or wearing I stop and get on the treadmill. Not sure how I finally got to this mind set, but glad I did.
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-09-2012 at 08:13 AM. Reason: correct grammer
    Chris
    Unknown

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Love it when the pounds are on the move - I always go in spurts also - nothing, nothing, notthing and then bam - 10lbs gone!

You are definitely doing something (or some things) right.