Thread: Primal Noob Going Advanced page

cloanic is offline Junior Member

Primal Noob Going Advanced

Hello there! This is pretty much where I explain who I am. lol. I'm 20 (about to be 21). I am a programmer/designer. Played football in high school, so I have always been fairly active. Weight about 230 and 5'9" But that is changing fast. I like to lift weights and run as well. (I'm learning Parkour.) I am currently in my second day of going Primal! I'm currently halfway through The Primal Blueprint, so I'm constantly learning at the moment. I could use some tips, If you'd like to give them

Ummmmya is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cloanic View Post
    Hello there! This is pretty much where I explain who I am. lol. I'm 20 (about to be 21). I am a programmer/designer. Played football in high school, so I have always been fairly active. Weight about 230 and 5'9" But that is changing fast. I like to lift weights and run as well. (I'm learning Parkour.) I am currently in my second day of going Primal! I'm currently halfway through The Primal Blueprint, so I'm constantly learning at the moment. I could use some tips, If you'd like to give them
    Welcome! You'll find tips galore here. Good luck to you.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congrats to you sir! Probably one of the best choice you will make in your life. You won't regret it.

As far as advice, I suggest that you focus on transitioning/ENJOYING the new lifestyle to the fullest (without going too overboard). Enjoy all the delicious foods we have been taught to hate, and ease into a more primal based workout plan. I say give this a minimum of 2-4 weeks before making any major adjustments.

The main thing is to not get discouraged if you aren't seeing any significant changes in the first couple of weeks. Do not let numbers on a scale reflect the progress you are making. If anything, focus on the amounts of energy you have and, within the next few weeks, focus on how much better (or looser) your clothes feel. Amazing results take time.

Once again, welcome friend.