Thread: Little Chicklet's Journal page

littlechicklet is offline Junior Member

Little Chicklet's Journal

Primal Fuel
    Hello people!

I am starting a whole30 today (actually just 25 days because I'm going on vacation, but whatever). I haven't done primal or paleo before but I've been researching a LOT lately and I think this is something I can do (and stick with).

I will be honest, I really DO need to lose weight. I'm 29 and previously I have done crazy diets and lost weight but always it would come back eventually. Also I have been eating terribly lately and I just feel like poop most of the time. So, I'm doing this to feel better and lose some weight. I am already active, I enjoy working out and bike commuting.

Right now it all seems a little overwhelming, I feel like I can't eat ANYTHING (which I know is not true). I've been lurking in the journals getting some food ideas and stuff.

So, here we go!

littlechicklet is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Okay, so apparently I needed a little more time to get things planned. This weekend went okay, but not great. I'm back on it 100% today.

I went grocery shopping and picked up a lot of meat: whole chicken legs, ground beef, steak. Also I got a lot of veggies. I'm planning on cooking the chicken legs in my dutch oven this afternoon with carrots, onion, etc and having some good, hearty lunches this week.

Also, I am going to take measurements and 'before' pictures today too. Yikes!