Thread: Rookie page

abo_normal is offline Junior Member

Rookie

Hey All,

A friend just enlightened me to this hunter-gatherer-abo idea this past weekend. Makes sense to me. So I'm giving it a try.

I do hunt and fish so should be able to get some good wild meat into the diet.

I have been feeling hungry between feeds and there have been about 10 feeds today. All meat, fruit, nuts, and veggies. Oh, and eggs.

None of my stuff is organic or grass fed yet, but what I'm doing has to be better than the SAD I was eating.

Looking forward to meeting folks of like mind. Peace...

Ummmmya is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by abo_normal View Post
    Hey All,

A friend just enlightened me to this hunter-gatherer-abo idea this past weekend. Makes sense to me. So I'm giving it a try.

I do hunt and fish so should be able to get some good wild meat into the diet.

I have been feeling hungry between feeds and there have been about 10 feeds today. All meat, fruit, nuts, and veggies. Oh, and eggs.

None of my stuff is organic or grass fed yet, but what I'm doing has to be better than the SAD I was eating.

Looking forward to meeting folks of like mind. Peace...
    Cool that you can hunt your own meat. If you're getting that hungry frequently, you may want to increase your fat intake along with your protein. Most people end up eating a lot less frequently (once or twice a day) the longer they go. I think it's better to eat substantial amounts farther part than to graze all day. Good luck and enjoy!