Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman Wants to be World's Fattest page

Grok is offline Senior Member

Woman Wants to be World's Fattest

Shop Now
    Obese model Susanne Eman is saying 'Supersize Me' for real - in her bid to become the fattest woman ever.

The 52-stone bombshell aims to reach a whopping 115 stone, or 1,600lb, by guzzling at least 20,000 calories a day.

Susanne, 32, from Arizona, USA, hopes to pass the half-way milestone of 57 stones by the end of the year.
    Read more: Susanne Eman's bid to be world's fattest woman: 52st mother of 2 is 'supersizing' | Mail Online

article-2026964-0D&.jpg

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    she's a bbw model, no one's taxes pay for her

carry on
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Well, at least she's got a goal!

I'm wondering if it would work if she ate 20 000 calories but stayed inside primal guidelines. Probably not.

Edit: The thing that puzzles me is how she pays for all that food. I eat around 3000-3500 calories a day and I find it pretty expensive some days, even if it's cheap food. Even if she's a plus-size model, that's a sh*tload of food to pay for every day.
    Last edited by Winterbike; 08-18-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    yeah i don't understand that either. Once a long time ago, I worked for the agency in tx that hands out disability payments. There were a LOT of obese people applying for it but in TX (and it's federal SS payments so it must be the same rules everywhere?), an additional disability had to be proved, which with the obese usually wasn't a problem. The rep would order a heart test or whatever and usu it would come out bad and bang they would get their disability.

but this lady says she's healthy so i can't imagine she's even getting disability payments, even tho the article clearly says she's not working, due to her size. Who's paying for it?

when we used to have tv & i would watch the fat people shows, i did wonder how the hell they were paying for so much food. I'm talking about that 30k calories/day show, where they actually show what they are eating & dam it fills a table or two. Even if it's dollar meals, it's a freaking lot of them to make up 30k calories!

btw, it was that type of programming + the food channel really sux = there's really nothing on and that's why we don't have tv anymore. Now we watch old movies on dvd & a bunch of lectures i ordered from "the great courses". We're on vikings now!
    Last edited by Catherine; 08-18-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Ummmmya is offline Senior Member
    but this lady says she's healthy so i can't imagine she's even getting disability payments, even tho the article clearly says she's not working, due to her size. Who's paying for it?
    Apparently she's got a pretty popular website, I believe of an adult nature, and that's how she supports herself. I'm all for doing whatever you want as long as you're not asking someone else to pay for it, but I think intentionally putting yourself at a high likelihood of orphaning your kids at an early age is pretty damn selfish.

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmya View Post
    Apparently she's got a pretty popular website, I believe of an adult nature, and that's how she supports herself. I'm all for doing whatever you want as long as you're not asking someone else to pay for it, but I think intentionally putting yourself at a high likelihood of orphaning your kids at an early age is pretty damn selfish.
    i totally agree with what you said and especially that it is selfish and imo, sad. but hey, we're all dying every day, and that's the way she wants to go out and if she's paying for it herself (not on the dole) then i guess i have no argument with that. It also kinda shows you where we're at re: fat in the modern world.

i remember when i was a wee girl & i was fascinated by the parts in the guiness book of records for fattest, tallest, shortest, lightest, etc humans. IIRC, back in those days, the tallest person was Robert Wadlow at 8'11". The lightest person was some wee little dwarf gal from Mexico who looked just like a tiny living doll. The fattest person was some guy who weighed just over 1200 lbs & had to be buried in a piano box. The fattest twins (who could forget that pic?) were 800 lbs each, the pic showed them on their motorcycles, i think.

so i'm just saying dam. Now the fattest person has to weigh 1600 lbs? jeezus when does it stop? Is that saying there's so many 1200 lb people now that it's not any kind of record? that's just sad.
    Last edited by Catherine; 08-18-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    she's a bbw model, no one's taxes pay for her

carry on
    Who cares about the insurance or taxes? What she's doing to her daughter is the real issue, here.

Why the hell has CPS not intervened in this case?
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    IMO she's both stupid and phenomenally selfish. Can you imagine the crap her poor kids are getting at school? Hope she's got their financial support lined up for when she self-destructs.

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    She needs some Oompa Loompa wisdom ASAP

willy+wonka..jpg
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast