Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit Success!!! page

PeaceKaren is offline Member

Swimsuit Success!!!

Primal Fuel
    I've been primal now for about 7 months. Wow, what an incredible positive difference this lifestyle change has been for me (and my husband, too). DH and I have each lost about 20 pounds and we both look and feel great!

This weekend I went shopping for a bathing suit, something that is usually as much fun as a root canal. Not only did I enjoy the experience, for the first time in many, many years I purchased a bikini! In fact, there were several suits that looked good on me and I had to choose my favorite among them (compared to the usual process of picking the least offensive).

And the icing on the cake, as I was paying for my suit another customer was lamenting with the sales associate about her difficulty finding a good swim suit. She turned, looked at me and said, "What I really need is a body like hers!"

Thanks, Mark!!!

Peace,
    Karen

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Great job Karen!

My favourite part:
    She turned, looked at me and said, "What I really need is a body like hers!"
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    Very cool! Congrats!

MaLink is offline Member
    Haha, body envy rears its head again. How satisfying.
    Doing the Primal 30 Day Challenge since August 8th, 2011!

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceKaren View Post
    I've been primal now for about 7 months. Wow, what an incredible positive difference this lifestyle change has been for me (and my husband, too). DH and I have each lost about 20 pounds and we both look and feel great!

This weekend I went shopping for a bathing suit, something that is usually as much fun as a root canal. Not only did I enjoy the experience, for the first time in many, many years I purchased a bikini! In fact, there were several suits that looked good on me and I had to choose my favorite among them (compared to the usual process of picking the least offensive).

And the icing on the cake, as I was paying for my suit another customer was lamenting with the sales associate about her difficulty finding a good swim suit. She turned, looked at me and said, "What I really need is a body like hers!"

Thanks, Mark!!!

Peace,
    Karen
    Woohoo! Yay for you! Feels great, doesn't it?

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Yay Karen!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Monty is offline Senior Member
    Congrats!!! That's awesome.
    My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Most excellent!!!!!

Matthewop is offline Junior Member
    That's so cool mate!! good job...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast