Thread: EXCITED!!! page

jpickett1968 Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I just finished reading PB and put up a review on my blog so that others can learn of Mark's efforts. I hope I did him justice!

http://wp.me/pedcU-iv

While I've been reading the book, I've been collecting recipes, beginning to eat Primal and continuing my research. Last night was the first time I was able to put together a recipe from this site. I had the Sweet Italians Sausage Meatballs. Whether with some marinara sauce or without, they were INCREDIBLE. I ate 6-8 of them and was totally satiated (that is a word, correct?)

I know there is a Kettlebell under the tree with my name on it as well as P90X Plus. I'm doing mostly bodyweight exercises this week, but I plan to fully re-engage my workout regimen with new zeal with these new tools to get my primal lifestyle in full swing.

I'm so anxious for the winter to pass so I can take my kettlebell to the nearest playground. I'm envisioning a fun workout with pull-ups, KB swings and climbing in the near future. I'm also pondering the thought of a large tire for the backyard for me to move around (if the wife is willing...).

In a nutshell, I'm so excited about the Primal way. The contributions on here, not to mention the posts by Mark, are highly motivating, encouraging and informational. It is as though a light has been turned on for me. And with a family that has diabetes throughout its members, I'm fully amped to break the cycle and show my kids a better way to eat, live and play.

Grok On!

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Thanks for the review, jpickett1968, and congrats on your life changes!

Stay in touch and Grok on!

jpickett1968 Guest

I'm humbled Mark! Great book, great thoughts and well written book. I've only talked to about a jillion people about it and I'm glad the review was well received. My new home page is this site and I'm anxious to produce my results down the road.