Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EFT for Food Cravings (video) page 2

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Huh. I have never heard of this before. It sounds like the placebo effect to me TBH, but hey, if it works for people, it works. I won't knock it.

HillyRu is offline Junior Member
    I've done a little tapping before, not as much for emotional eating issues but for some other stuff. It does seem to work, weird as it looks. Do you tap every day or "as needed"?

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Both! Take a look at the articles on the main EFT site for some inspiration!

MrsToon is offline Senior Member
    Yay tapping! I love it so much, it is steadily transforming my life and the lives of my loved ones. I am more focused, am completing more tasks, and making better decisions, than ever before. I can see nowhere to go but up, as long as I keep on tapping as needed.

I first learned about it thru Dragonfly, so I must again say THANK YOU for introducing it to me. I spent months studying the website you link to. I do love the stories of people healing. I have since moved from that EFT style, to what is called Faster EFT. Faster EFT.com - The official website of Robert G. Smith, creator of FasterEFT I have found it to be extremely efficient, easy to learn and operate, and more streamlined and logical than some of Gary Craig's concepts. Have you checked it out?

If any of you want to see some heartfelt, true life testimonial videos from people, you can see here: Testimonials | <-- people have freed themselves from things like: decades of severe back pain, fibromyalgia, chronic depression, social anxiety, chronic sleeplessness, any kind of phobia, etc.

Robert Smith provides over four hundred (and counting) self-help vids on HealingMagic&#39;s Channel - YouTube I am currently saving to become trained in FasterEFT so I can begin teaching it to as many people as possible.

A word of caution: If you start tapping, you WILL uncover buried memories and emotions. You will probably have nightmares, and occasionally feel like crap, as you sort through the events of your life. this is GOOD. You are HEALING. DON'T STOP TAPPING. Those dark feelings are what tapping does best to relieve! You just have to stick with it. Go to your HAPPY MEMORIES often, to recharge and collapse the negative feelings.

Train yourself to Feel Good For No Reason, as often as possible!

Take your hand off the stove. Life is good.

The Placebo effect should prove to everyone that the power of our own mind is the most powerful tool at our disposal. People literally get well, using only their own belief that they will heal. Tapping is one of the keys to unlocking that potential.

I know it seems crazy and looks silly, but it works, people. It can't help but work.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I am looking for people to help with this. I am working on myself as always, but showing people how to do this is very rewarding.

Peace, y'all.

MrsToon is offline Senior Member
    BTW Dragonfly, the lady at the top of the testimonials page, above, is named Denali Dragonfly. She is a certified fasterEFT practitioner! Cool, huh?

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Decided to look into this for my depression & anxiety because WTH, why not. I'm starting at the beginning of the videos on Youtube to see what interests me and hoping to have some private time to actually do this without anyone seeing!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    MrsToon~

I'm glad that you've found a form of tapping that works for you. LOTS of different ways out there.

I actually do an advanced form of EFT called Matrix Reimprinting with my clients. Have been for the last 4 years.

Most of the time these days I only tap on my karate chop point or my collarbone point in sessions. Less is more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12