Thread: Hello! page

Primal Playmate is offline Junior Member

Hello!

Hello!
    My name is Melissa and I am a mom of two great boys, a wife to a great husband, and a tired casualty of the SAD looking for support.

I think the Forum is great, but I would like to connect on a pesonal level and since I am already on Facebook too often (ha ha) I have started a group there that I would like to invite particularily ladies in the San Diego Area to join, but also any women who are out of the area.

Just search for "San Diego Paleo Chicks" on Facebook and ask to add and I will add you. I had to add a friend to create it so you will see my husband as a member..I will delete him as soon as we get some additional members there.

No offense to men at all, I am just looking to connect with women in my area for support and friendship on this journey. I know Paleo is the way for me, but there is noone local in my life who shares the same vision.

Thanks everyone! You are all awsome!!!

PrimalMama2 is offline Junior Member
    Hi, Melissa! I just sent a request to join your group. I'm not anywhere near California, but I would like to share this journey with you. I have one boy and one girl. I haven't quite "come out" with my husband about eating primal, but I'm hoping to move in that general direction with my family's eating habits. My kids eat way too many carbs! Little carb-hounds, they are! My son was diagnosed with autism, so moving away from them would probably help anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up!
    Learning to be Primal to set the example for my family

Come see my journey into the Primal lifestyle! Visit my journal.

Primal Playmate is offline Junior Member

Primal women anywhere but Especially San Diego

Awesome! I am so glad you found the group okay. I know we will be great sources of support for one another as we take this one step at a time!

apelletr is offline Junior Member
    Hi Melissa! I sent you a request to join as well. I live in south OC, so not quite San Diego, but close! I'm two weeks in now, and really love it. (But I'm... YAWN... soooo sleepy....)

ayush7894 is offline Junior Member

Hello

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi

I am Ayush from India. I ma new to this iste.

Thanks.