Thread: Hello from South Georgia page

Taurvantian is offline Junior Member

Hello from South Georgia

Shop Now
    Hello everyone,

I have mostly been a lurker here only posting a few times in the past. I have essentially been a low carber since ~2004 except for a small stint when I tried what others now call "eco-atkins." As a result of low carb diet I went from 245 lbs to my current weight of ~170 lbs and stabilized my high normal blood sugar as well as improving my lipid profile.

I am looking forward to being more active in the forum sharing my experiences and learnings and learning from others as well. I really like the simplicity of the PB, especially the fitness routine. Hope to post some before and after pics in the next few days.

Randy

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Randy. Yes, primal is an easy ride, or can be. Hope it goes really well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    Hi Randy! Fellow Georgian here. You should check out the Atlanta Primal/Paleo meetup group. A lot of the meetups are in the city, but there are plenty of conversations, etc. that are relevant to everyone in the region.
    Atlanta Paleo/Primal Meetup (Atlanta, GA) - Meetup
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/