Thread: Spread.The.Word page

thedeliberates is offline Junior Member

Red face Spread.The.Word

Primal Fuel
    My boyfriend works at Homedepot. Part of their ploy to get less insurance claims from their employees is to promote health awareness (via an online forum and promotions with gift giveaways). More like heath stupidity. He (my boyfriend) said he took an online quiz today at work to boost his 'health points' and one of the questions went something like: 'What is worse for you, sugar or hard fats'. So clicks the 'What is this?'. Hard Fats: Coconut oil, Butter and animal fats. WHAT?!

It's really cool though because the forum/program JUST started. There are only like 11 posts per category. There are 3 categories: Eat Healthy, Be Active, and Outsmarting Stress. These people are like 'Hello, I'm totally unbiased, what do I do?" And believe me, I'm sure lots of them hate me already. I'm sort of a snob, which I know all of you fully appreciate. One of them on there is even a vegan! But don't worry, I told him to load up on Raw vitamin B12 and presoak all of his prissy beans and lentils. How do you get to people like that, what approach should I take? This is a big chance to help A LOT of people. It's just the people that think they know everything that stand in the way.

LINK: https://www.homedepothealthcenter.co...althchat/forum

I'm Mike300z
    Last edited by thedeliberates; 08-13-2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: mess up

rayout is offline Senior Member
    The people from this blog are going to hi-jack that forum and we will all get banned. Wait why am I posting here, I have a whole new forum to hi-jack.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    about...the bird?

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Keep it simple by sharing links to good info:

If they are interested, they'll follow up on their own.

prib81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    about...the bird?

0:48 to 0:58 made me laugh harder than anything previously seen in Family Guy the first time I saw it.

thedeliberates is offline Junior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rayout View Post
    The people from this blog are going to hi-jack that forum and we will all get banned. Wait why am I posting here, I have a whole new forum to hi-jack.
    hahaha I forgot about this post and I was like "someone primal?! sweeeet". Seriously, we own this forum.