Hello you all.

I a french student discovering all the benefits of the primal blueprint.

So here I will repport my workouts and what I eat.

My high is actually 1.70m = 5feet 7 inches

and my weight is 61kg = 134.5 pounds

My goal is to loose the little fat rubber ring around the bottom of my abs and reach 65kg = 143.3 on april 2010 which represent an increase of 1kg/2.2pounds per month, I think it's a goal a little bit to high but we cannot acheive anything if we set up too low goals.

So here is my journal

I'll set the day one on december, the 18th, 2009

Day 1. 12/18/09

My first primal training, I ran 8km in woods with 20 push ups, 20 "heavy lifting", 15 jumps on a picnic table.

I ate :

Miday : beef with mushrooms, bacon.

1 homemade yogurt (nothing in, just what it needs to make a natural no flavoured yogurt)

Evening : Salad with pepper (I love 'em), salade, mache (lamb's salad), pepper, salt, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, olive oil with basilic.

Day 2. 12/19/09

Snow is here, roads are iced, not safe to run so i exercice inside.

20 push ups

20 lifting (when you lift something from the floor to over your head with straight arms) with 2 dumbbells of 10kg/22pounds each

20 declined push ups (with feet upper than hands)

20 clapped push ups (when you clap your hand during the push up)

30 crunch

30 leg crunch

and I repeat it twice.

I ate :

Breakfast : 1 banana and 1 kiwi

Miday : Keftedes : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SScspelSB0c&feature=player_embedded

Dinner : 2 minutes salade : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI0HhdwKAlA

Day 3 : 12/19/09

Snow stills here and outside it's -5°celsius/ 23° fahrenheit so it will be another inside training.

20 push ups

20 lifting (when you lift something from the floor to over your head with straight arms) with 2 dumbbells of 10kg/22pounds each

20 declined push ups (with feet upper than hands)

20 clapped push ups (when you clap your hand during the push up)

30 crunch

30 leg crunch

and i repeat it twice.

I ate :

Breakfast : A banana, a homemade yogurt

Miday : 2 minute salad (delicious, everything I like is in, thanks Mark)

Dinner : Bacon, cucumber, mushrooms, brocoli, tomatoes, green and red pepper, a bit of piment de cayenne, salt, pepper, chicken, all cooked in olive oil, a bit of butter and a table spoon of water.