Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blog Post Suggestion page 2

Sharonll is offline Senior Member

Wow! You guys are so awesome! So many great ideas. And such caring, understanding attitudes. I really appreciate it.

I just spent the whole weekend helping my daughter move; hours on my feet, lots of walking and lifting heavy things. I am going to spend some time tomorrow researching all the links and thinking about what to do. Although crossfit sounds amazing, I'm in no condition to be pushed to a point farther than I'm capable of. I'm terribly competitive, so I'm sure I'll hurt myself rather than stay within my abilities.

Here's what I'm thinking right now: How about if I devise a routine based on all your advice? Some planks, some squats, some with weights, and make a video and post it here? You can see what I'm starting with, and give me advice and criticism. As I progress, you can come up with ideas about how to make my workout more difficult, and help me build strength. In about 4-6 months, depending on how well I do, then I could possibly approach a crossfit coach. Does that sound interesting to anyone? Meanwhile, I'll stay primal, so it will be an interesting challenge to help me out.

Please understand, at 54 yrs. old, obese, one arm that barely works, knees that are constantly swollen and tender, there's not a lot I can do. Putting me into a gym full of tattooed wonder boys and girls will not do anything for my self-esteem, never mind my tenacity! LOL!

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

This is, I think, the first time I'm leaking this information. I hesitate to leak it too early because I know how these things can take longer than expected. In any case I'll remain a little vague so as to save some of the surprise for later.

In the first quarter of 2010 I'll be releasing a fitness program for all PBers. It will be integrated with the blog and will give you all the info and tools you need for a PB fitness program. It will be good for beginners all the way up to advanced fitness levels. I'm very excited about it and am working furiously to get it all put together. I hope you'll be there to try it out. Cheers!

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

That's awesome Mark! Thanks!!! Can't wait. =]

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

maba is offline Senior Member

Ooh, how exciting! Thanks Mark! I&#39;ll definitely be here to try it out.

Acmebike is offline Member

Cool, will there be an "app" for my iPod touch? I love toys like that.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Nice, I&#39;m always looking for ways to mix it up in the workout department.

elbohead Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

That&#39;s exactly what I was hoping for! A comprehensive primal fitness guide to accompany the primal diet. Can&#39;t wait Mark!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12