Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fit in that dress by 1/10/11 - Betties Journal page 2

Calibunny is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Love the dress! I have a vacation (or holiday, as you say!) in December to Tulum that I'm using as my goal. I want to wear a bikini, kayak, snorkle and be strong enough to hike to the top of some Mayan ruins! But I think the biggest motivator is that I want to like how i look in my vacation pictures!

Bettie, what's really helping me get back on track and stay strong is i'm doing a Whole 30. 30 days of no sugar, no grains, no dairy. not even a bite of something. I now put coconut milk in my coffee instead of whole cream. I am not craving any sweets or chocolate or any of the usual things. I can barely even eat fruit now, its too sweet! When the 30 days is up, i may go back to butter, but we'll see. I may just do another Whole 30!

Oh, and congrats on the new job!

Bettie is offline Senior Member
    Calibunny, thanks!

no grain and no sugar is probably not a problem but the cream and butter i will keep up. if i see that i still need some adjustments i maybe think about it. i love coconutoil but i tryed it in my tea and i don't like the taste, so i would probably switch to roiboosh tea or fruit tea in the morning. and the main reason why i eat butter is cause i can't stomach too much coconut oil. i tryed my way up with it many times, but i got really bad stomach issues.

in england it was easy to find goose fat, lard... but here i just can't find it. maybe i have to look around in austria or germany.

7/14: 156 lbs.
    weight in's:

7/17: 153.5 lbs.
    7/18: 152.5 lbs.

goalweight: 130 lbs.

day 1:

went well, could not make the 50gr. protein breakfast... oh and had 1 beer too much, well, thats when you spend your sundays in bavaria...

food:

breakfast: tea with heavy cream. 1 hard boiled egg, horse steak, leeks, 1 mini banana, coconut oil, butter, mayonnaise

lunch: greek salad with olive oil dressing

diner: 1/2 roast chicken, salad, 2 beer

workout / play: long walk at the lake, enjoying a boat trip to bavaria, was lovely...

suplements: vit. d, cod liver oil, magnesium, 5 htp

and now a cup of herb tea and a early night...

weight in's:

day two, back to work, had a awful night and felt really off all day...

i had a real hard time to eat my breakfast this morning, so i had the shake first and had the rest later as a snack. still trying to find a protein source i can eat 40-50 gram in the morning.

breakfast: tea with coconutoil and heavy cream. proteinshake with coconut milk, coconut water, whey. horse meat, hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise

lunch: peppers, corquettes, leeks in butter with horse steak , dark chocolate

diner: handfull macademia nuts, 1 mini banana, tea with heavy cream

workout: zzzz zzzzz... sleep and relax ;-)

weight in's:

Day 2 and 3.

summer finally came out so i HAD to visit the beergarden... well we waited now over 3 months for summer and it was raining every single day! :-S

beside the beer i had a real hard time yesterday morning. i had a coconut/whey shake with me but i think the coconutmilk was off. it smelled like a dead mouse :-((( - so i had some dark chocolate and ntuts (all i had in the office).. otherwise i did quite well, still trying out some options to get my high protein breakfast in. its hard but iam getting there. think beef is the magic word!

i really have to do it right this time! i can't look in the mirror anymore, feel ugly, sick, tired ;-(

Day 2:

B: tea with double cream and coconut oil. dark Chocolate and Nuts

L: Pork and mixed salad

D: beef burger and half a beer

Day 3:

B: tea with double cream and coconut oil, beef burger

L: Horse Steak, Fennel, mini banana, 1 tsb. honey, butter

D: mixed nuts, piece of swiss cheese, 2 small beers

weight in's: