Thread: Hi from switzerland... page

Bettie is offline Senior Member

Hi from switzerland...

Primal Fuel
    i was reading here for quite a while now and its time to get myself together and keep it up with a primal diet.

iam not new to this, i have pcos and when my doctor told me about 6 years ago i started a low carb diet. later i started to read more and more books about low carbing and paleo diets and its definitely the only way for me to loose weight and stay healthy. i suffer of a lots of food intolerances and iam always tired and sick if i eat a "normal" diet.

i used to live in the u.k. and found it much easyer to stick to my diet, but back in switzerland i struggle a lots. in the last few months iam soo tired and feel sick all the time, iam not even able to workout anymore... and i crave chocolate and carbs all day... it is really frustrating.

so its time to change all this! now! i choosed to start with a small step, as goal i want to go grain, sugar and diary free (except butter and full fat cream for my tea) for 7 weeks. i start monday 15.8 (after my holiday) till 1.10, thats when my dear fiancÚ has a photo exhibition and i want to look absolutly stunning in my baby blue 50s dress

...thanks for having me here and thanks mark for all the great and motivating work!

7/14: 156 lbs.
    weight in's:

7/17: 153.5 lbs.
    7/18: 152.5 lbs.

goalweight: 130 lbs.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Hi and welcome! I have lots of family in Switzerland and I love Lindt!

Grokarella is offline Member
    Welome, Bettie!
    Jennifer, 28 years old
    Vegetarian for 13 years, primal since July 2011
    Weight lost on primal: 34.2 lbs

Bratch is offline Member
    Welcome to MDA. Sounds like you have a plan. I am on day #4, and have already dropped 8.5 pounds.

Bratch

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bettie. Post a picture of yourself successfully wearing that dress.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Bettie is offline Senior Member
    Hi all, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Bratch, wow you are doing great, thats such a motivation!

Hedonist, thanks, i will do! oh and how strange, i was reading in your blog almost all afternoon, before i have seen your post ;-)

iam just back from a doctors appointment. i had some tests done because i believed to have sleep apnea. iam really tired all day, and i could just fall asleep 6/7pm everyday. but the doc says my sleep is pretty normal. so my last hope is really switch 99% to a primal diet and go back into my gym routine (weights only, i hate cardio!)

tomorrow i have a 3th job interview and hopefully i start my new job in october. this could really change my life in a good way. 2x 30min. walks to the office instead of a 3h trainjourney every day. and more free time, more holiday, more money and much more interesting work! *fingerscrossed*

7/14: 156 lbs.
    weight in's:

7/17: 153.5 lbs.
    7/18: 152.5 lbs.

goalweight: 130 lbs.