Thread: I don't know if anyone saw..... page

missalex Guest

But I was flipping through the channels and landed on the View (I know, I know) and they were doing a segment on the new diets for the new year. I was totally anticipating CW galore but so far the first three guys have been pushing high fat, low carb diets with strength training. There's apparently the cookie diet person coming on next but I don't care because three people in a row pushed a diet that got rid of starches and sugar. One of the guys even said to eat butter and cut out lowfat products! I'm sorry, this was just really exciting for me and I was hoping some of you guys got to see it as well.

missalex Guest

AAAAAAHHHH EPIC fail with the cookie diet guy. What a sad sad little man.

Oh well, first three were almost primal.

maba is offline Senior Member

Wow! I wish I'd seen the show, so I could have shown it to the naysayers in the family.

missalex Guest

yeah, I don't know if they'll put a clip up or not. they probably will. If they do I'll be sure to post it.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hahahaha oh the cookie diet. Such a failure of an idea. Eat a nasty pack of cookies instead of a meal! You'll feel like you indulged, even though you only ate like 100 calories and you're not allowed to eat again for 12 hours!

That's so cool that the first three "new" diets were all Primal/Paleo-esque, I really hope this lifestyle starts getting more attention in general.

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan