Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204
Results 2,031 to 2,036 of 2036

Thread: Primal Journal (FlyNavyWife) page 204

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That's cool! I think (in my ever so humble opinion) that as long as the product is something that goes against your beliefs, go ahead and try it out! I know you'll always give an honest review so that's all your readers want from you!

LOL, turkey bacon. Heh. Goodness.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of bacon.. I cooked a pound of it today in my oven. I love how crispy you can get it without burning when you do it that way, and that the pieces stay long instead of getting wrinkled... not that it matters because I crushed it all up anyway, for a spinach salad for Thanksgiving. Mmmm...
    Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving, FNW <3

hannahc is offline Senior Member
    Mmm spinach salad I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for this year huh?
    You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

maba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyNavyWife View Post
    Proud that I'm 100% honest with my reviews, and that I turn down ops that don't fit with my blog, lifestyle, and readership. I've probably turned down at least $400 of opportunities in the last month and a half (not to mention offers of free samples for things like granola, cookies, and chocolates), and I'm good with it. If I hadn't I'd probably be feeling really grimy right about now.
    And that is why I value your opinion so much. So proud to be your reader and have you as my buddy.

Mose is offline Junior Member

Almond butter DIY

You can easily make your own nut butters with a Champion juicer. They are expensive new, but we got ours off craigslist for $20. They still sell the parts even for the old ones but ours is still going strong after 20 years.

We go to Costco and pick up a big can of Smokehouse almonds and the house brand of cashews, run them through the Champion and can them. Cheap and easy.