Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Women not so primal anymore ? page

korvix is offline Member

Women not so primal anymore ?

Shop Now
    my mom left my dad this week after 23 years of marriage, I wonder what ever happened to the primal woman that had respect for her man and was focused on taking care of the house and family.

Today women have too much freedom and in many families, out-earn the male, and in many relationships I also see they control the male as a puppy, he has no saying and does whatever she says, probably because they're scared that she might leave... how come this is happening.

I know that many Muslim regions still maintains the primal relationship culture where the woman gives respect to her man, and never even thinks about leaving, it will cause her to be murdered if she leaves.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

siouxie84 is offline Member
    Typical muslim outlook - that women are substandard creatures compared to men.
    Well here is a wake up call buddy - we are in the 21st century where women are equal creatures and will not take the crap that you men dish out without a fight. We have realised that we dont need men to survive anymore.
    Go live in Afghanistan if you want to live like that.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Mark's articles, Beating Your Wife: Sledgehammer or Kettlebell? and Dear Mark: Bitter Almonds, Capiscum Peppers, and Why Bitches Belong in the Kitchen might be helpful
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Silky is offline Senior Member
    If that's the attitude towards women in your household then I really can't think why your mum might have left. Oh wait....

respect, it cuts both ways.

Parents splitting up sucks, at any age. Whether you are child living at home or are an adult and have left home. I hear your pain and I hear your sense of betrayal. It hurts, it really fricken hurts. (Ask me how I know).

But to blame 'too much freedom' or to imply that you think women should be murdered for leaving an unhappy relations sucks way more.
    My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    Primal woman didn't have a house to clean so I imagine she was much happier.

By the way, Mohammed's first wife was a very wealthy woman. She held the purse strings.

Belforte is offline Senior Member
    Hi Korvix, you must be really upset and i is always upsetting if your parents split up.

That being said, relationships are a two way street and your POv looks very one way, where did you pick up these beliefs? My guess would be the family home and if your mother was living with this sort of belief system, than perhaps it is no surprise to me that she has left.

The reality is strong smart women, respected by their husbands and sons, have been a strong part of society. Proverbs, praises the good wife. And you might be surprised that the women in those times looked after households, she was responsible for hundreds of people and looked after complex house hold finances. In fact the word economics, comes from the greek word, house economy, which in fact women looked after. In Greek and Italian cultures the women made decisions as to which son would go to university, join the priest hood, work on the land (to cover all bases).

But this can only thrive with respect. Today society, banks, governments and big businesses have encouraged the family to change how they are organised, so instead of women being at home, they are encouraged to work, and then buy the services they used to provide. There is nothing wrong with this.

Muslim culture and leaders tell us all the time that the disrespect to women in muslim culture is by a minority, rare, not backed by the koran, so you are not even following your faith. You may be angry with your mum but did you and your father show the respect she deserves as a human and a woman?

Remember that although you are angry at the moment, and that is understandable, that just because she has ended the relationship with your father does not mean she has ended the relationship with you. 23 years is a long time to take to make such a difficult decision.

Good luck with all this and remember that this is a death of a type and that you will be grieving so you will have some very strong emotions.
    Life. Be in it.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Today women have too much freedom
    What? Women are NOT possessions. I thought slavery was over.

I really am sorry for your loss, it has to be upsetting, but women are human beings with full rights and they are free in the US and fortunately many parts of the world to make their own decisions.

norak is offline Senior Member
    It's interesting how you all assume the OP to be male. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just find it interesting.

wildwabbit is offline Senior Member
    Learn More
    I think the first response to the post is also the most relevant response. Its a newly registered user who apparently gone trolling?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast