Thread: Primal journal: Mark 1971 page

mark1971 is offline Junior Member

Primal journal: Mark 1971

Primal Fuel
    Well, time to keep a bit of a record I think.
    I've been eating fairly primal for a couple of weeks already and am enjoying having more energy, and needing to tighten my belt a couple of notches :-).

I'll be keeping an exercise and food journal, and keep an eye on the changes that I'm enjoying on a , hopefully, fairly regular basis and welcome feedback from the community.

No exercise today, 12 hour shift at work. With all the rioting glad to be on days rather than nights especially with the rumours of trouble in Crawley and Brighton.
    Food wise protein shake (Express whey, handfull of berries and about half a pint of milk) maybe too much dairy but feel ok on it.
    Lunch was a prawn salad.
    Dinner a chicken curry with full fat coconut milk, butternut squash and cauliflower "rice", and a glass of red.
    Snacks: nuts and cherries.

Ok, looks like I'm not so great at this logging thing ;-) .
    I want to revisit this log as I've had some excellent results in terms of body composition following the primal diet and I want to track the to have the numbers to back them up.
    I'm also going to be using CC for strength, walking a fair bit and fitting in a sprint once a week and I want to see how my strength in particular improves.
    Today then:
    Shared a 5 egg frittata with bacon, with a coffee, with Mrs 1971 for breakfast. A large salad dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar with a chicken breast for lunch, followed by a couple of squares of dark chocolate with nuts and a coffee. For dinner homemade burgers (minced steak, an egg, some herbs and a bit of cumin) with a pile of roasted veg. A couple of squares of dark chocolate with nuts and a coffee to finish.

Workout wise, CC new blood routine:
    Wall push ups: 41/34/22
    Knee tucks: 10/8/7
    Trifecta joint mobility routine.