kenn is offline Senior Member

London Riots Maps

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Athanasey is offline Senior Member
    What sort of percentage of London is being affected? I see the dots on the map, but have trouble putting it in perspective.

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Yikes. That is a lot more widespread than I had gathered from news reports. Even near Mayfair. The news made it sound like it was confined to East London.

Have to ask you this Kenn: do you post on the Daily Bell? There's a person there with the same avatar, though cropped differently, who seems to hold your views and has a remarkably similar way of expressing himself.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike in Virginia View Post
    Yikes. That is a lot more widespread than I had gathered from news reports. Even near Mayfair. The news made it sound like it was confined to East London.

Have to ask you this Kenn: do you post on the Daily Bell? There's a person there with the same avatar, though cropped differently, who seems to hold your views and has a remarkably similar way of expressing himself.
    I don't post on commie sites
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I am surprised a lot of people are not dead from these riots.

Tottenham riot 2011: London on lockdown as David Cameron flies home | Mail Online

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I don't post on commie sites
    lmao...daily bell is soooo far from a commie site. but guess someone there likes curly too. I enjoy his posts there, and yours here.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I blame the moors and saracens... They seem to make up most of the gang from what I've seen. I call for a crusade!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Belforte is offline Senior Member
    Actually Alex all of London is multicultural and the rioters are all shapes, sizes and colours the commonality is that these are poor ares of London, going into the more expensive areas as rich and poor are side by side in London.

The time for these sort of demonstrations and riots were two years ago when governments handed money over to the banks. Those of us that did understand were not the type to demonstrate and riot (to show how angry we were) and those that had the appetite did not really understand what the effect of bailing out the banks. Now 2 years later they understand, they cannot even get a crap job.

Multinational corporations are making record profits...yet there is not job creation. The way to stop this sort of thing is to keep people busy and working, so at least they can aspire to consumer crap and in addition be too tired a the end of the day to do anything but go home.
    Life. Be in it.

steamke is offline Junior Member
    We only provide AAA quality of products. You can make purchases without scrupulosity. All of products can be ordered from Wholesale baseball hats directly, also, you can contact our professional customer service to get more support about payment terms, Cheap new era caps the intention of cooperation etc. The most preferential price: Our competitive price make our customers confident to develop their own business, at the same time, reaping big benefit from this transaction. new era Jordan hats Our favor tends to the customers who are from United States, Britain, France, Spain, Germany and Australia etc.

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Belforte View Post
    Actually Alex all of London is multicultural and the rioters are all shapes, sizes and colours the commonality is that these are poor ares of London, going into the more expensive areas as rich and poor are side by side in London.

The time for these sort of demonstrations and riots were two years ago when governments handed money over to the banks. Those of us that did understand were not the type to demonstrate and riot (to show how angry we were) and those that had the appetite did not really understand what the effect of bailing out the banks. Now 2 years later they understand, they cannot even get a crap job.

Multinational corporations are making record profits...yet there is not job creation. The way to stop this sort of thing is to keep people busy and working, so at least they can aspire to consumer crap and in addition be too tired a the end of the day to do anything but go home.
    Good points. London is my home town and I feel sad watching this. Still trying to make sense of it.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast