Thread: coconut mana? Primal? page

coconut mana? Primal?

Primal Fuel
    I have fallen in love with coconut....coconut oil, c. mana, c. amino acids, c. nectar...heck even coconut flakes and milk too. Are they all primal? I am curious about the nectar and the mana. I have created a treat that is a blend of coconut oil and mana with some cocoa powder and it is delicious....but is it primal?

thanks

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Sweet Jesus, yes it is!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    The only one I would be leery of is the coconut nectar, as it's basically sugar, right? I mean a teaspoon in your coffee or something is ok, but if you're pouring it on everything that would be cause for concern.

All the other stuff is totally Primal approved as far as I know.

Thank god....because I would die without it! Thank you for replying so quickly...I am putting my spoon in the jar!

I rarely use it...more for when I am baking and nothing else will work....and this is RARE...not even once a month....but if you are going to have it in the house....I try to keep it primal

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Yep, it's a primal Godsend......second only (in my humble opinion) to coconut BUTTER, which is awfully similar - heck, depending on the brands, the two can be identical.

My big jar of Artisana coconut butter is the one coconut product that I do tend to keep on the top shelf so that I'm not grabbing it TOO often. It's pretty tough to stop at a spoonful or two sometimes. At least I don't have to keep it out of sight completely like the almond butter, macadamia nut butter, pecan butter, walnut butter, etc.....
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson