johnye is offline Junior Member

Johnye's Journal

Primal Fuel
    Current stats-

6'6"
    198lbs.
    33.5 inch waist

Hey all!

For too long, I've felt ill, bloated, sick, fat... the entire litany of traditional American diet buzzwords.

I need to regain control of my life and be in the best shape I can possibly be in.

I want a six pack.

I want to wake up and feel good.

I want to eat good, wholesome food and not obsess over it.

I want to look and feel good enough to pursue the social life and goals I'm after.

I want to meet my athletic goals.

Today way day one. I can tell that the emotional aspect will be hardest to overcome, but I feel I've finally found what I was looking for.

Today- 2 mile walk, basketball at the park, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 (10-to-1's) sets of pushups/BW squats.

Tomorrow is an IF day, trying to get a good 10 mile walk in (incredibly peaceful), although it may have to be on a treadmill due to inclement weather in my area.

See you in the morning, folks!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi. Am I understanding you to say you are just starting? And doing IF? Maybe I misunderstand you.

Peaceful 10 mile walk great. Ten miles on treadmill???

I am not trying to rain on your parade. It sounds like you are fired up for a great start.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

I left quite a few details out in a rush last evening.

I'm a newcomer to the primal lifestyle, but I've been involved in fitness and college athletics for a couple years now.

Injuries forced me to stop playing and left me feeling awfully depressed- that combined with not being able to understand why my body was reacting strangely to "healthy" foods really left me at a loss.

And I only do long walks outside on the trails Unfortunately, this morning there's supposed to be thunder and lightning and I work this afternoon so I'm going to go for a brisk mile or two and then shoot some hoops.

Hope everyone has a great morning!

Back at this thing once again!

Been in a real funk for a month and a half, time to walk the GD walk if I'm going to talk the talk.

Headed to the gym in about 30 minutes, ready to get after it- starting my 30 days today.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Down 6 pounds thus far, had a baaaaddd evening last night though and went on a crazy carb binge. Don't feel as terrible as usual though- headed to the gym in 15 and ready to be shredded by Thanksgiving!