Thread: SWAT after Raw Milk? page

T Salisbury is offline Junior Member

SWAT after Raw Milk?

Shop Now
    3 arrested on raw-milk charges” read the headline. One could be forgiven for assuming the news source was the Soviet-era Pravda or the mouthpiece for some other tyrannical regime. What other kind of government would arrest people over moo juice? In fact, however, that headline appeared in the Los Angeles Times, which was reporting on a raid on a southern California business.
    On August 3 three individuals were arrested in what NaturalNews.com is calling a “SWAT-style armed raid” carried out by “helmet-wearing, gun-carrying enforcement agents from the LA County Sheriff’s Office, the FDA, the Dept. of Agriculture and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).” James Stewart, proprietor of Rawesome Foods in Venice; Sharon Palmer, operator of Healthy Family Farms in Santa Paula; and Eugenie Bloch, employee of Healthy Family Farms, were charged with the heinous crime of selling unpasteurized (raw) milk without ponying up the cash for a government-issued license.
    Read entire artical here:

Armed Raid on Raw-Milk Seller Leads to Three Arrests

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    WTF! Lots of people drink raw milk with no problem. I buy raw milk cream, butter, cheese from a local farm. Such a stupid law.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)