Starting my journal. I started primal in May weighing 13st 1. (183lb) Lost 10lb in the first 4 weeks and felt great. Then work got crazy and I stared having the odd cheat, which led to the odd day of cheating which led to 2 months of less than optimum diet and not enough exercise.

Good news, I only put on 3lb in all that time. So now I am 12st 7 (175lb) and back on the programme. Will be using this journal to keep me accountable.

Don't know my body fat % but as i am 5'3 it's fair to say it's very high.

I'm on a reducing dose of prednisone, currently taking 8mg a day, which causes weight gain, increases insulin resistance and reduces muscle strength. Hopefully will be down to a minimum maintenance dose soon. Maybe even come off it all together eventually.

I just tried to do the primal blueprint fitness routine. I am so feeble it is scary! I cannot do ONE press-up even on my knees! Pull ups - ha! I can do 2.5 modified inverted rows (feet flat on floor, knees bent). Squats not so bad as they are an exercise I have done in the past.

Food today.
Breakfast, 1 egg, 2 sausages, 2 slices bacon, smudge of tomato sauce
Lunch, 1 apple, 1 tsp almond butter
Snack, 3 hard boiled eggs, dark green lettuce, 1/2 tsp butter, 2 tsp mascarpone,
Dinner tonight will be roast duck leg, roast carrot, leeks, mushrooms, asparagus and broccoli.

Had about 4 cups of black with milk today. Will work to cut down my caffeine intake.