Thread: Been following MDA for awhile now page

Mikk is offline Junior Member

Been following MDA for awhile now

Primal Fuel
    Like many of the people on MDA i have been a follower for a long time, but primarily lurked on the site. I have followed the Primal Blueprint off and on for a couple of years now but just recently purchased the Blue Print. My wife is on board and the trial run we ran for two weeks provided some great results. I have always been naturally thin and never concerned about my weight, but my over all health has been an issue, especially as I entered my 40's. My history with the lifestyle has been somewhat of a roller coaster, on again off again, love hate relationship type of thing. I'm starting over, day one again and hope I have the discipline to stick with it for the long term. I really enjoy browsing through the posts on this site and appreciate all of the sound advice that people provide. My names is James, but everyone I know calls me Mikk.

Your location: Southern Oregon

Age (If you want): 43

How Primal are you: When I am on the wagon, 90%+, off the wagon I hover in the 60% range

Do you consume dairy: Yes. Mostly in the form of cheese and yogurt

Do you drink coffee or tea: Coffee in the morning

Motivator for switching to Primal: Researching diets and lifestyles lead me here

Favorite exercise: Hiking

Favorite Primal food: Nice cut of beef or Salmon

Best part about being Primal: I actually feel better.

Worst part about being Primal: Eating out. Everything comes with some type of bread as a side.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Mikk. I hope you succeed in staying in the 90% range this time.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Mikk is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Hedonist. Cool Blog BTW!